FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Jessie
:wavey: Hi, I'm a long standing F1 fan who's thoroughly enjoying this season so far. I daresay, like all of you! :wink:
Welcome... but let's cut tot he chase. Is Jessie a girl or a boy name when you use it?

If it's a girl's name, then this welcome thread will span three maybe four or five pages. More if they can convince you to post a picture (if you're a girl of course). If not, you'll get six or seven welcome responses. Let's see if my hypothesis holds true. Then again, I could be throwing everything for a loop based on my welcome response to you. :hehe:

Welcome to our little slice of the internet Jessie!
By vaptin
Welcome... but let's cut tot he chase. Is Jessie a girl or a boy name when you use it?

If it's a girl's name, then this welcome thread will span three maybe four or five pages. More if they can convince you to post a picture (if you're a girl of course). If not, you'll get six or seven welcome responses. Let's see if my hypothesis holds true. Then again, I could be throwing everything for a loop based on my welcome response to you. :hehe:

Yes you changed the outcome by commenting on it :hehe:

Mind you, maybe we should enact it as standard for all new members to post pics, that way if a girl comes along we have plausibility.

Mind you, maybe we should enact it as standard for all new members to post pics, that way if a girl comes along we have plausibility.

Dammit, we need a control. This social experiment is soiled now.
By vaptin

I don't think anyone has been asked to post pics though, not since Text left at least :whip:

It was a weak quantum physics joke though.

If you are interested in finding out, feel free to edit my posts.
By racechick
Welcome Jessie :wavey: (whether boy or girl). Ignore them, they're easy to whip into shape. Mclaren Jenson? The helmet looked Jenson. Im Mclaren Lewis.Hope you enjoy the forum.
By darwin dali

Hm, I like the sound of it - let's soil it a bit more: how about transgender? How many pages for that??? :twisted:
By myownalias
Welcome Jessie; looking forward to hopefully hearing your views over the upcoming Valencia weekend!
By racechick
I think Jessie has been successfully frightened off, wonders what the hell she's signed up to!
I think Jessie has been successfully frightened off, wonders what the hell she's signed up to!

How do you know she's a she? Is it a takes one to know one kind of thing?
By racechick
I just think she is. Wouldnt it be Jessy if it was a guy, not Jessie. No maybe not. I think she's a girl though

See our F1 related articles too!