FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By vlad
Nah, it was pure skill.

Where's Vlad to back me up here? :irked:

Backing up, even with broken pc! :thumbup:
By Hammer278
Welcome!

I'm a huge mark webber fan :D i don't mind mclaren winning though...hell, i don't mind anybody who beats sebastien vettel :twisted::twisted::twisted: I guess that means I support 23 drivers on the grid :rofl: That just means I'm easily satisfied :P

:D

If you support 23 drivers that mean you always happy with the result. :thumbup:

for my side I'll be happy only if Hamilton win otherwise I'll watch the race with this face :irked:

Make sure you stick around mate....a late welcome from my side.

And your last line totally applies to me as well. For Valencia I went from :irked: to :banghead::banghead::banghead: .

:P
By MACH141
Welcome!

I'm a huge mark webber fan :D i don't mind mclaren winning though...hell, i don't mind anybody who beats sebastien vettel :twisted::twisted::twisted: I guess that means I support 23 drivers on the grid :rofl: That just means I'm easily satisfied :P

:D

If you support 23 drivers that mean you always happy with the result. :thumbup:

for my side I'll be happy only if Hamilton win otherwise I'll watch the race with this face :irked:

Make sure you stick around mate....a late welcome from my side.

And your last line totally applies to me as well. For Valencia I went from :irked: to :banghead::banghead::banghead: .

:P

Its never late ... thank you for the welcome.

For Valencia i left the race heading back home when Hamilton was second and when I arrived home i was looking for Hamilton name in the first 10 drivers and i couldn't find him. at that moment you can imagine what i said " what the F###### :censored::censored::censored::censored: k".

See our F1 related articles too!