FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By What's Burning?
Welcome... so what do we call you?
[youtube]qoYsfbq3vMc[/youtube]
By geetface9
hi jayjay

I'm a webber fan, the better of the 2 red bull drivers

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I'm j/k, I'm just a fan of the guy who doesn't suck c0ck in his spare time. You know what that pu$$y hair 'mustache' is for that vettel sports, let's be honest!!

:twisted::twisted::twisted:
By LewEngBridewell
I'm just a fan of the guy who doesn't suck c0ck in his spare time.

Phhwwarrrr!!! :cloud9::cloud9::whip::twisted:
By jayjay
Hi

do you work for Mclaren or another team?

I work self employed so i go wherever the work is. Ive worked at a few F1 teams. They also subcontract their work out to other companies and ive worked for those companies too.
By jayjay
hi jayjay

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I'm j/k, I'm just a fan of the guy who doesn't suck c0ck in his spare time. You know what that pu$$y hair 'mustache' is for that vettel sports, let's be honest!!

Hello. Im sure you and andrew get along fine!
By geetface9
hi jayjay

We really do!! Despite our distinct differences in opinion concerning vettel :D
By bud
What's wrong with Grosjean?

Just never been a fan. Some of his antics this season have reinforced my previously held opinion of him though his 2nd place in Canada has kind of gone against that.

What antics? He's been doing a great job this season. :confused:
By What's Burning?
If there is an opposite pov, there's an argument to be had regardless.
By andrew
hi jayjay

He supports Vettel so is one of the better members. :D
By geetface9
hi jayjay

:yikes: LIES!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm the one who wants a tattoo of vettel right outside my @$$hole so that I SH1T on his face every time I drop one, remember?! :censored:

:rofl:
By Jabberwocky
:yikes: LIES!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm the one who wants a tattoo of vettel right outside my @$$hole so that I SH1T on his face every time I drop one, remember?! :censored:

I would be more worried where the finger is going
By andrew
hi jayjay

So you want Vettel near an area that is quite important to those who pursue an alternative lifestyle. :wink: You :gay: you. :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!