FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By geetface9
Wow, three pages of irrelevant postings, I thought this was an introduction thread? although the OP hasn't returned either... carry on... :P

They got scared away :hehe::hehe::hehe:
By vaptin
Wow, three pages of irrelevant postings, I thought this was an introduction thread? although the OP hasn't returned either... carry on... :P

Think about it as letting the OP know what they're in for.
By myownalias

Guess we'll never have any new members ever again then... :yikes:
By darwin dali

Guess we'll never have any new members ever again then... :yikes:

That's ok since most on here suffer from multiple personality disorder anyway, so that'll make up the numbers :hehe:
By andrew
We have our full quota of McLaren fans. An existing McLaren fan has to leave before a new one can be admitted. :D
By LewEngBridewell
There can NEVER be a full quota of McLaren fans... :hehe:

Absolutely. Fans of Ferrari and McLaren make up the vast majority anyway. Tried and tested, you see. 8-)
By andrew

Absolutely. Fans of Ferrari and McLaren make up the vast majority anyway. Tried and tested, you see. 8-)

Vast majority in the funny farm. :yes:
By What's Burning?
Come now... It's only because she's a girl. :hehe:
By elfinitty
That's gonna be a sort of legendary welcoming thread especially the last 3 messages in the 1st page. :clap:

:wavey:
By LewEngBridewell
Looks like we did a good job of scaring her away :rofl:

I'll forgive this new member for not being bothered to read through the reams and reams of silliness we cooked up :P
By vaptin
This happens a lot :detective: members post an introduction thread but then never post again.

See our F1 related articles too!