FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Melon Smasher
Sorry to disappoint, I'm afraid I'm not a neutral....I'm a McLaren supporter, but I'm not blinkered. Hopefully. :hehe:

Damn McLaren fans, you should support a quality team like HRT... they don't make half as many mistakes, on a fraction of the budget! :wink::hehe:

Quality of the highest level :yes::hehe:
By LewEngBridewell
Sorry to disappoint, I'm afraid I'm not a neutral....I'm a McLaren supporter, but I'm not blinkered. Hopefully. :hehe:

Damn McLaren fans, you should support a quality team like HRT... they don't make half as many mistakes, on a fraction of the budget! :wink::hehe:

Slight difference, at least McLaren MANAGE to qualify for a race, even if it is at the back! :P

HRT have to be "permitted" to race. Such is the effectiveness of the 107% rule...
By andrew

Slight difference, at least McLaren MANAGE to qualify for a race, even if it is at the back! :P

HRT have to be "permitted" to race. Such is the effectiveness of the 107% rule...

I support HRT for giving women over 40 a better life.

Oh wait...... :blush::hehe:
By Melon Smasher

Do not think I am not a McLaren supporter, it's Jenson all the way for me, but HRT are just so good that they don't want to make all the other teams look bad, so they stay at the back of the field :hehe:
By geetface9

Do not think I am not a McLaren supporter, it's Jenson all the way for me, but HRT are just so good that they don't want to make all the other teams look bad, so they stay at the back of the field :hehe:

Exactly!
By Jabberwocky

They are the up and coming team
By myownalias

Ah, but you could argue that because Lewis was excluded from the whole session that he never qualified within 107% either ;)

See our F1 related articles too!