FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Janieol
Hi everyone, I absolutely love F1 and have just found out I'm actually going to Silverstone this year

with some friends. I cannot wait! Looking forward to chatting to everyone. :)
By What's Burning?
Welcome, there's some members of the forum that make the pilgrimage yearly. There's also quite a lot of into about going to Silverstone, where to park, etc in the going to races section
By myownalias
'Ello, welcome to the forum! Looking forward to hearing your views, what teams/drivers do you support if any; maybe you're one of those rarities, a neutral! :yikes:
By Janieol
Sorry to disappoint, I'm afraid I'm not a neutral....I'm a McLaren supporter, but I'm not blinkered. Hopefully. :hehe:
By Jabberwocky
welcome, support who you like mate, even Marussia if you really want
By LewEngBridewell
Sorry to disappoint, I'm afraid I'm not a neutral....I'm a McLaren supporter, but I'm not blinkered. Hopefully. :hehe:

I'm a McLaren fan too :thumbup: Great minds think alike. :yes:

The only way to survive at Silverstone is to support McLaren anyway, otherwise you're outnumbered 99/1. :P:whip:
By myownalias

Damn McLaren fans, you should support a quality team like HRT... they don't make half as many mistakes, on a fraction of the budget! :wink::hehe:
By darwin dali

Damn McLaren fans, you should support a quality team like HRT... they don't make half as many mistakes, on a fraction of the budget! :wink::hehe:

A bit harsh :D
By andrew

The only way to survive at Silverstone is to support McLaren anyway, otherwise you're outnumbered 99/1. :P:whip:

Sick minds more like. :yes::hehe:
By LewEngBridewell

You know my little brother supports Red Bull? :hehe:
By andrew

Ah well, at least someone in your family has seen the light. :hehe:
By LewEngBridewell

Ah well, at least someone in your family has seen the light. :hehe:

:hehe: We have a fun rivalry. :cloud9:

See our F1 related articles too!