FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By McLaren
Hi

wow, we got a lot of Norfolk peeps joining at the moment. :-)

I'm a trend setter :D:wink:
By Jabberwocky
I moved away 10 years ago, I met who was later to become my ex wife there so I don't have too good of a memory of the place
By geetface9
I moved away 10 years ago, I met who was later to become my ex wife there so I don't have too good of a memory of the place

Sorry dawg. Want me to take care of your ex at the same time I take care of mine?? I can make it as painful or painless as you want it for her.
By LewEngBridewell

Sorry dawg. Want me to take care of your ex at the same time I take care of mine?? I can make it as painful or painless as you want it for her.

There's always DD's dungeon! :twisted::whip:
By darwin dali

There's always DD's dungeon! :twisted::whip:

Yeah, we've got whole yearbook full of cougars going through purgatory at the dungeon...

See our F1 related articles too!