FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By LewEngBridewell
:rofl:

Yet, you're the ring leader of it all! That dungeon of yours has seen many a.... many a..... well, we can let Rissoles find out for himself. :twisted:
By Rissoles

Yet, you're the ring leader of it all! That dungeon of yours has seen many a.... many a..... well, we can let Rissoles find out for himself. :twisted:

I should scream "desecration" after all the abuse and canoodling that is happening in my intro thread, but then again... dungeon you say? are there whips?

whimper...
By Jabberwocky
whips are the least of your worries. I could not sit down for a week.
By Rissoles

Speaking of sitting down, I think my chair must have been designed by an F1 engineer. The exhaust rumble is stunning and the air-flow is out of this world.

:radioactive:
By darwin dali

Yeah, sure, but inbreds is where I draw the line

[youtube]4sFsYxP3rek[/youtube]
By geetface9

Speaking of sitting down, I think my chair must have been designed by an F1 engineer. The exhaust rumble is stunning and the air-flow is out of this world.

:radioactive:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: My chair definitely was not...all the "exhaust" just goes up to my face!! But "your own children are never ugly", as the saying goes :twisted:

See our F1 related articles too!