FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Jabberwocky
Hello fellow forumulaittes
Did you all miss me as much as I miss that trip to the GUM clinic with the umbrella?

For all you new guys and gals. My name is Andy and I like to hope with my light sprinkling of sarcasm and humour in my posts I like to lighten up the F1 show.

This year I will be cheering on Force India and Senna (who I follow changes yearly)

Anything else then just ask
Nice to see you back Andy, time to break out the party hats (assuming you have the energy with a young one in your household).
Hey welcome back Andy... may I reintroduce you to our forum guidelines ? Who knows what bad habits you may have picked up in your time away. :D

I hope that Andy knows the rules, he still has MOD under his name... he must be one of those stealth mods! :D
Hey welcome back Andy... may I reintroduce you to our forum guidelines ? Who knows what bad habits you may have picked up in your time away. :D

I hope that Andy knows the rules, he still has MOD under his name... he must be one of those stealth mods! :D

I'm just skeptical of everything now... what if Fraffy found a way to hack into Jabber's account and found himself a handy dandy back door into the goodness that is our forum?
Nice to see you back Andy, time to break out the party hats (assuming you have the energy with a young one in your household).

I have moved house just before Christmas and as part of the move he moved into his own room.

The land lord will not allow sky dish to be on the house so am over the moon with the BBC ditching F1
The land lord will not allow sky dish to be on the house so am over the moon with the BBC ditching F1

Not to make this another Sky thread but have you considered: Sky Go Monthly Ticket, no contract SKY TV streaming online, no dish required!

Not to make this another Sky thread but have you considered: Sky Go Monthly Ticket, no contract SKY TV streaming online, no dish required!

I am now a Virgin

I am now a Virgin

Again? I bet you say that to all the boys ;)

See our F1 related articles too!