FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
Hello Maverick!

Come, pull up a chair and I'll pour you a cup of tea.

Can you fetch me one too? That'd be grand! Cheers mate :thumbup:
Welcome to the forum Pete, we look forward to hearing your views, only four more days 'til the season kicks off in anger!

Cheers mate. Yeah, getting excited now!!!

Eww... that sound dirty.

:lightsabre:

Someone had to go there. I make no apologies!
Greetings :wavey:
Welcome :thumbup:

Hello fellow Norfolk resident! Where abouts are you from in Norfolk?

About as far west as you can go Downham :hehe:

I visited Downham on a week's break back in the summer of '04, when I were a wee schoolboy. It was nice. :)
Sorry to hi-jack this thread, but I am also new and also from Norfolk. Work at RAF Marham too, small world

Currently bored in the Falkland Islands. Watched F1 for years but not used an F1 forum before, mainly a football man, but thought I'd follow F1 online abit more this year especially as I don't have sky so will miss some races live.
Sorry to hi-jack this thread, but I am also new and also from Norfolk. Work at RAF Marham too, small world

Currently bored in the Falkland Islands. Watched F1 for years but not used an F1 forum before, mainly a football man, but thought I'd follow F1 online abit more this year especially as I don't have sky so will miss some races live.

Gladders, blimey it is a small world! Currently working in CMU 4Hgr. You on Det at the minute then? Got long left?

What you doing out there then?

Gladders, blimey it is a small world! Currently working in CMU 4Hgr. You on Det at the minute then? Got long left?

Yep currently on 4 month DWR of Falklands, back in April, I normally work across the road in LSS.

Yep currently on 4 month DWR of Falklands, back in April, I normally work across the road in LSS.

Arr right, well at least you'll be back for the summer!
I left Marham in 02, last time I went to MPA was 07... Still Living the Dream guys.

I'd just like to clarify I'm not actually in the RAF, just work there for BAE. My Dad however was in the RAF and we were stationed there from '99-'05, good memories mind! Living the dream now however... that's not the case!!!
I left Marham in 02, last time I went to MPA was 07... Still Living the Dream guys.

I'd just like to clarify I'm not actually in the RAF, just work there for BAE. My Dad however was in the RAF and we were stationed there from '99-'05, good memories mind! Living the dream now however... that's not the case!!!

I left there just after everyone came cack from Germany, from what I have heard it all went down hill then.

See our F1 related articles too!