FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Sunny
Hey guys!

So I didn't know the rules of this forum and posted a link in my previous post (sorry :p)

I'd like to reintroduce myself.

I'm a 90s kid obsessed with F1; I hadn't got the chance to live in the golden age. That doesn't stop me from falling in love with the sport though. Geez, I can still remember watching my first GP at the age of 5 and got hooked ever since.

I am very happy to join this forum because I only have a few friends who watch F1. Now I don't have to feel weird when I get all hyped on grand prix weekends :)

*counting down to the Australian GP*
By racechick
Welcome Sunny! You'll find plenty of likeminded people on here, all very very excited about the coming weekend.
By vlad
Welcome! Enjoy your time here! :drink:
By synsei
Shiver me timbers, another new recruit cap'n, the press gangs been mighty busy :D

Welcome to Cap'n Ecclestone's scurvy ship. ;)
By What's Burning?
Welcome to the house of fun :drink::cyclops:

AKA the crazy house. Welcome, wait... how long do you get to milk this "new member" thing? :hehe:
By andrew
Welcome to the house of fun :drink::cyclops:

AKA the crazy house. Welcome, wait... how long do you get to milk this "new member" thing? :hehe:

There's a dirty joke in there about a woman who recently became a man. :yikes::hehe:
By What's Burning?
All I needed was a line saying we're going to erect a bust, and we'd be all set with the double entendre jokes.
By darwin dali

:nono::nono: Says the Forum Queen. This is our own domain (quite literally, too) :thumbup:
By synsei

:nono::nono: Says the Forum Queen. This is our own domain (quite literally, too) :thumbup:

Damn, my mistake Cap'n, I'll walk the plank... :yikes::whip::getout:
By darwin dali

Damn, my mistake Cap'n, I'll walk the plank... :yikes::whip::getout:

[youtube]n9meNX3DmqY[/youtube]
:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:
By synsei
I bet they deliver great 'hickies' :hehe:
By Sunny
Welcome Sunny! You'll find plenty of likeminded people on here, all very very excited about the coming weekend.

Thanks! racechick=)))

See our F1 related articles too!