FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Sunny
New to this forum
Last edited by Sunny on 13 Mar 12, 01:12, edited 3 times in total.
Hey Sunny, welcome to our forum, I've edited out your blog url since we don't allow new members to do that (since it can often simply be SPAM) we also don't allow URLs in the signature. If you're a real F1 fan this is a good place to be, since you're a girl, you'll be made to feel very much more welcomed from some of our members (please don't take advantage of that)

Here's a link to our guidelies, and welcome to our site.
By Sunny
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know that. I have removed all the links.

Thanks
Last edited by Sunny on 13 Mar 12, 01:13, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to the forum, Sunny. Although it is against the rules to plug your site in the general forums, you can send a private message to an Administrator, Darwin Dali would be your best bet for a faster response, requesting that you be allowed to post a link in the "Other Sites" forum.
By Sunny
Welcome to the forum, Sunny. Although it is against the rules to plug your site in the general forums, you can send a private message to an Administrator, Darwin Dali would be your best bet for a faster response, requesting that you be allowed to post a link in the "Other Sites" forum.

Thank you=)

However, I have decided not to take part in any discussions from now on for people might accuse me of being likely to take advantage of my gender.

But still, thanks a lot=)
Last edited by Sunny on 13 Mar 12, 01:14, edited 1 time in total.
Hi Sunny. Im a girl and I love F1 too. Do stay and keep me company. It's nice here. And the guys are all very fair and good fun when you get to know them.

PS This female(me) will take advantage of her gender whenever necessary..........or just when she feels like doin it :D:D
Thank you=)

However, I have decided not to take part in any discussions from now on for people might accuse me of being likely to take advantage of my gender.

You will be judged by the quality of your posts, rather than your gender. All F1 fans are welcome here, regardless of gender, colour, sexuality, religion, or whatever. :)
Thank you=)

You will be judged by the quality of your posts, rather than your gender. All F1 fans are welcome here, regardless of gender, colour, sexuality, religion, or whatever. :)

Especially the 'whatever' :twisted:
Hey Sunny, welcome to our forum, I've edited out your blog url since we don't allow new members to do that (since it can often simply be SPAM) we also don't allow URLs in the signature. If you're a real F1 fan this is a good place to be, since you're a girl, you'll be made to feel very much more welcomed from some of our members (please don't take advantage of that)

Here's a link to our guidelies, and welcome to our site.

Hm, are you offering a crash course in lying??? :eek:
By Sunny
Hahaha! Then prove it by changing the title of this thread to; I am a (gender not important) and I love F1!!!

Umm,yeah, I just did so.
Thank you=)

You will be judged by the quality of your posts, rather than your gender. All F1 fans are welcome here, regardless of gender, colour, sexuality, religion, or whatever.:)

Welcome to the forum Sunny. The weathers mighty fine and the water's lurvely, at least dip a toe in to see if you like it... ;)

I am from Magrathea LEB, does that count??? :D

See our F1 related articles too!