FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By LRW
Well I have been here almost a year now, and never really introduced myself.

Ive got involved in a few discussions here and there recently (as Andrew will confirm), but was more of a lurker last year, with the odd dable in actually posting.

Been into F1 since early 90's, when I was in my early teens and Nigel Mansell started to get some results. Watched quite religiously until early-00's during the reign of MS, and became disillusioned/bored with it (not just because of MS). only stayed away for about 4 years, and was enticed back into it by my now father in-law who is even bigger fan than me. He dragged me to my first live F1 last year at Silverstone, along with my brother-in-law, and we have vowed to make it a boys weekend, every year from now on.

Anyway, thats about it. Nothing else interesting worth mentioning.

If I do get into a discussion/argument on here, please dont take it personally. I can be quite stubborn, and am not the most articulate - so get very annoyed when people dont understand me!! (sorry Andrew! :wavey: )

Much Love,

LRW
It's been great having you around, my friend! :thumbup:

Noticed you've been more active as of late. Keep it up throughout the season! :drink:

Lew.

(P.S. You only signed up a few days before me!)
By LRW

Noticed you've been more active as of late. Keep it up throughout the season! :drink:

Lew.

And youve done 2919 posts more than me. I feel pathetic now. I can feel some late night drunken posting coming on, just to get my numbers up!! :drink:

Lew.

And youve done 2919 posts more than me. I feel pathetic now. I can feel some late night drunken posting coming on, just to get my numbers up!! :drink:

:rofl:

Well, at least you can comfort yourself with the fact that you clearly have a life! :wink:

Nothing wrong with a bif of late night drunken posting though... I've done a fair bit of that! :laugh:
By McLaren
Must confess i thought it was LewEngBridewell changed name to initials when i see it(at a quick glance).Then you spammed the forum less,so I guessed it wasn't :wink::hehe:
Anyway belated greetings :wavey:
Must confess i thought it was LewEngBridewell changed name to initials when i see it(at a quick glance).Then you spammed the forum less,so I guessed it wasn't :wink::hehe:

:yikes:

Preposterous remarks!!! :handbag:

See our F1 related articles too!