FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By andrew
Hi everyone. Thanks for the welcomes. Hope to become a regular around here. It looks like the best of the F1 forums out there. Anyway, this is the one I chose.

That's because it IS the best of the F1 forums! :thumbup:

I'm a member of a few forums, here and there, but this is my favourite by a long way. Great community, and we all have a good laugh. Banter aplenty. 8-)

And it's great to have you on board with us. :drink:

I see you're still campaigning. But as you know, a run for office is doomed if there's no money to back it up :twisted:

Indeed, methinkd he tries too hard. Plus we have more than enough McLaren fans calling the shots.

Oooh, backstabbing in process :eek: Promises to become a nice campaign :twisted:

And I suppoprt the correct team. You won't catch me ditching a Red Bull avatar after 30 seconds. :D
By LewEngBridewell
Correct team? Hmmm.... a matter of INTENSE debate! :whip:
By andrew

We'll let DD decide which team (Red Bull or McLaren) is the correct team. :twisted:
By LewEngBridewell

We'll let DD decide which team (Red Bull or McLaren) is the correct team. :twisted:

OK...... DD? (The answer will be NO team, just you watch...)
By andrew

OK...... DD? (The answer will be NO team, just you watch...)

Not even the one from Austria with links to a certain square headed former F1 driver?
By darwin dali
Define 'correct'.
I like Sauber - it's Swiss and translates into English as 'clean' (unlike some of the other dirty teams :P )
By LewEngBridewell
That's ok, I support Sauber as well! :D

Me too. And Williams and Caterham. :thumbup:
By darwin dali

Such a Mitt Romney-esque turncoat move of you :thumbdown::hehe:
By LewEngBridewell

Such a Mitt Romney-esque turncoat move of you :thumbdown::hehe:

:hehe: It's alright, McLaren remain the pinnacle of my affections. :cloud9:
By andrew
These off topic posts should really be moved. We've kind of taken over Robbied90's thread.

Sorry Robbied90. :wavey:

DD - here's the pile of cash you wanted (better than Lew's pile of pennies). I sold one of the forklifts but don't tell anyone. Hopefully they won't realise until someone really needs it! That should pay for the new wing to your dungeon. :D
Last edited by andrew on 06 Feb 12, 01:19, edited 1 time in total.
By LewEngBridewell
These off topic posts should really be moved. We've kind of taken over Robbied90's thread.

Sorry Robbied90. :wavey:

Hey, it's not as bad as when we had a full-blown row in Milly_IT's welcome thread! :rofl: The evidence has since been deleted, but my point is... there has been worse behaviour :wink:

Sorry Robbied90. :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!