FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By LewEngBridewell
Hi everyone. Thanks for the welcomes. Hope to become a regular around here. It looks like the best of the F1 forums out there. Anyway, this is the one I chose.

That's because it IS the best of the F1 forums! :thumbup:

I'm a member of a few forums, here and there, but this is my favourite by a long way. Great community, and we all have a good laugh. Banter aplenty. 8-)

And it's great to have you on board with us. :drink:

I see you're still campaigning. But as you know, a run for office is doomed if there's no money to back it up :twisted:

Hear that massive crash? That was me dropping my wallet. :P
By darwin dali
Hi everyone. Thanks for the welcomes. Hope to become a regular around here. It looks like the best of the F1 forums out there. Anyway, this is the one I chose.

I'm a member of a few forums, here and there, but this is my favourite by a long way. Great community, and we all have a good laugh. Banter aplenty. 8-)

I see you're still campaigning. But as you know, a run for office is doomed if there's no money to back it up :twisted:

Yeah, 100 pennies weigh a ton but are worth sh!te :P
By LewEngBridewell

Yeah, 100 pennies weigh a ton but are worth shi!e :P

:rofl:

So this does not tempt thee then?

By LewEngBridewell
Hmmmmm. I'll see what I can do...... you may have to wait a little while.... while I consider robbing a bank...
By darwin dali
Hmmmmm. I'll see what I can do...... you may have to wait a little while.... while I consider robbing a bank...

I've got time... :twisted:
I suggest you study Ocean's Eleven 8-)
By LewEngBridewell

Yes sir! Right away Sir!

By darwin dali

Yes sir! Right away Sir!

Sir? :yikes::nono:
By LewEngBridewell

Yes sir! Right away Sir!

Apologies... your majesty. Right, I've just sealed my doom with that gaffe haven't I? :shock:
By darwin dali

Yes sir! Right away Sir!

Apologies... your majesty. Right, I've just sealed my doom with that gaffe haven't I? :shock:

Nah, just means some extra overtime at my dungeon for ya, kissing my boots and providing me with pleasure and such :twisted::whip:
By LewEngBridewell
Well, it's not like I'm a stranger to such business that goes on down there... the avatar business resulted in a season ticket for it. :cyclops:
By darwin dali
Well, it's not like I'm a stranger to such business that goes on down there... the avatar business resulted in a season ticket for it. :cyclops:

:thumbup: Atta toy boy!
By geetface9

Just out of interest is there anywhere apart from the obvious that I can get some decent F1 information and news.

Check out scarbs f1 blog too for some super detailed and technical info on the cars
By andrew

Indeed, methinkd he tries too hard. Plus we have more than enough McLaren fans calling the shots.
By darwin dali

Indeed, methinkd he tries too hard. Plus we have more than enough McLaren fans calling the shots.

Oooh, backstabbing in process :eek: Promises to become a nice campaign :twisted:

See our F1 related articles too!