FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By robbied90
Hi guys, :wavey:

I am Robbie I am 21 and a life long F1 fan. I have joined to have a chat about F1 and to meet like minded people.

So look forward to chatting to you all

Thanks
By What's Burning?
Hi guys, :wavey:

I am Robbie I am 21 and a life long F1 fan. I have joined to have a chat about F1 and to meet like minded people.

So look forward to chatting to you all

Thanks

Welcome to our little slice of the internet Robbie, your avatar is bound to be the catalyst of a few epileptic attacks! :hehe:
By Stickshift
:ahahah:
By LewEngBridewell
Hi mate, welcome to the forum! :wavey:

Same age as me, I see :thumbup:
By robbied90
Hi everyone. Thanks for the welcomes. Hope to become a regular around here. It looks like the best of the F1 forums out there. Anyway, this is the one I chose.

Just out of interest is there anywhere apart from the obvious that I can get some decent F1 information and news.
By andrew
Hi everyone. Thanks for the welcomes. Hope to become a regular around here. It looks like the best of the F1 forums out there. Anyway, this is the one I chose.

How have you arrived at this bizarre conclusion? What other sites have you looked at before landing here?

Just out of interest is there anywhere apart from the obvious that I can get some decent F1 information and news.

TotalF1 is by far the best out there for F1 news as it links to a very good range of F1 related sites.
By darwin dali

How about here?:wink:
By LewEngBridewell

That's because it IS the best of the F1 forums! :thumbup:

I'm a member of a few forums, here and there, but this is my favourite by a long way. Great community, and we all have a good laugh. Banter aplenty. 8-)

And it's great to have you on board with us. :drink:
Last edited by LewEngBridewell on 05 Feb 12, 01:32, edited 1 time in total.
By scotty
autosport is my go to site for motorsport news, other sites tend to overload on those BS non-news articles you get, where there is one quote and then just a load of speculation.
By scotty

autosport is my go to site for motorsport news, other sites tend to overload on those BS non-news articles you get, where there is one quote and then just a load of speculation.

I also find JamesAllenonF1 has a load of good articles, and scarbs' blog is good for technical stuff.
By darwin dali

That's because it IS the best of the F1 forums! :thumbup:

I'm a member of a few forums, here and there, but this is my favourite by a long way. Great community, and we all have a good laugh. Banter aplenty. 8-)

And it's great to have you on board with us. :drink:

I see you're still campaigning. But as you know, a run for office is doomed if there's no money to back it up :twisted:

See our F1 related articles too!