FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Stickshift
I'm purrretty! :hehe:

Only with a paper bag over your head. No offence meant of course. :wavey:

Thats not what Cameron Diaz thinks! :loopy:
By What's Burning?
I'm purrretty! :hehe:

Only with a paper bag over your head. No offence meant of course. :wavey:

Thats not what Cameron Diaz thinks! :loopy:

You haven't said you're a woman and yet all these guy's guys are making assumptions about your gender, or better yet instead of saying you're purdy, do yourself a favor and say you're a research scientist and they'll all leave you alone.
By RedBull92
Well I suppose I better introduce myself since I've posted already!

I'm Alexander, currently getting into racing driving as a career, and with an interest in motoring too! (which is helpful!!)

I have also started a little group about cars etc. on Facebook, if you would like to take a look and join then the link can be found here:

http://en-gb.facebook.com/#!/groups/210724429017282/

Remember to pass it around too!!!

So thanks for taking the time to read (If you have! Otherwise if not I might go and watch something I shouldn't...) :P

Thanks everyone.
By vlad
Welcome to out little community! :wavey:
By LewEngBridewell

Great to see you around! :wavey:

Enjoy your time here, not long to go now until F1 2012 begins! :drink:
By andrew
Always happy to see another Red Bull fan. There are not enough of them on here! :wavey:
By Stickshift

I'm Alexander, currently getting into racing driving as a career, and with an interest in motoring too! (which is helpful!!)

I have also started a little group about cars etc. on Facebook, if you would like to take a look and join then the link can be found here:

So thanks for taking the time to read (If you have! Otherwise if not I might go and watch something I shouldn't...) :P

Thanks everyone.

:director: Hello and welcome to MY hello thread. How vaery dare you smell it up with the Red Bull! :nono:

In the spirit of the thrashing my team and pair of drivers is about to give your team and their "drivers" this season, I will take pity on you and let you off for tresspassing. Next time though :shoot:

:hehe:
By LewEngBridewell
In the spirit of the thrashing my team and pair of drivers is about to give your team and their "drivers" this season, I will take pity on you and let you off for tresspassing. Next time though :shoot:

:hehe::whip:

Sorry if you've already said, but what's your team and drivers again, stickshift?
By Stickshift
I like a few teams and different drivers.

I wont rank them in any sort of order;

Mclaren, Williams, Sauber.

Lewis, Jenson, Teflonso, Kobibashy, Aussi Grit, Kimi are the drivers who pop into my mind. Will be keeping an eye on Bruno also this season.
By LewEngBridewell
Good choices :thumbup:
By Stickshift
I thought you might like some of those. Fingers crossed the cars are so close this season we see driver ability shine through and its not down to who has the fastest car :D
By andrew

Thanks everyone.

:director: Hello and welcome to MY hello thread. How vaery dare you smell it up with the Red Bull! :nono:

:handbag:

Behave newbies or there will be a double room in DD's dungeon with your names on it! Many have booked in never to return. :wink:
By Stickshift

Thanks everyone.

:handbag:

Behave newbies or there will be a double room in DD's dungeon with your names on it! Many have booked in never to return. :wink:

:yikes: Can someone who supports a real team (not a drinks company) come in here and help me out please? :jester:

See our F1 related articles too!