FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By DWTDevil
Hello everyone! :wavey:

I came here after searching for a forum to share my interests of Formula 1 and talk about it with others. I'm from Lincolnshire, UK. I've loved F1 from a young age, watching Schumacher's endless triumphant wins and podiums back in the late 90's and early 00's were the main reason that got me so intrigued in Formula 1. I grew up watching Schumacher, but I was young, I've learnt after Schumi's first retirement that there is a lot more to F1 than just winning. Since then I've developed an interest for more teams and drivers than just the best ones. I'm incredibly supportive of McLaren and Jenson Button as my favourite driver and all-round nice guy, but also I was a huge fan of Robert Kubica's and after his crash I worry whenever he'll make his return.

Anyway, I'll enjoy talking to you all and see you all around. :wink:
Greetings! :wavey:

You have chosen the finest F1 forum in the world, well done :thumbup:

You can expect some quality banter round 'ere :drink:
By racechick
Hi DWTDevil :D Welcome :) . Im a big lewis fan..and so also a McLaren fan. Hope you enjoy the forum.
Welcome to our forum DWTD evil. :wavey: It's a bit slow here during the off season, but stick around it will get happy here soon.
By darwin dali
Welcome to our forum DWTD evil. :wavey: It's a bit slow here during the off season, but stick around it will get happy here soon.

Alternatively try one of these:

See our F1 related articles too!