FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By zurich_allan
Good to hear from you tex, where have you been hiding? If you're going back and it's somewhere that objective discussion is valued and biased nonsense (from any perspective) isn't common, fancy taking me with you? :)
If it is somewhere free of mindless fanboys/girls and full of good banter then it'll be a good place. :thumbup:

It's gradually turning into that place here actually. It's been pretty peaceful for a good few months now. 8-)
By texasmr2
I'm doing well Allan. I moved back to Houston in Sept after a year of being a deputy sheriff and I am currently waiting for a great dept to finish my background check so I can continue my law enforcement career, I love it. Oh and I traded the 4Runner in for a Miata a few months ago and I love it.

Good to hear from you mate and best to you and the wife,
Gregg :)
By zurich_allan
I'm doing well Allan. I moved back to Houston in Sept after a year of being a deputy sheriff and I am currently waiting for a great dept to finish my background check so I can continue my law enforcement career, I love it. Oh and I traded the 4Runner in for a Miata a few months ago and I love it.

Good to hear from you mate and best to you and the wife,

Good to hear you're doing well! I have a relative who'se an engineer and lives in Houston who goes to loads of race track days around Texas and is heavily into motorsport - he has a Pantera and a Ford GT40. He has a website with loads of photos and stuff, but I can't remember it off the top of my head, though he does have a profile here: http://www.thevrl.com/profile/KirbySchrader?xg_source=activity with some nice pics of his GT40.

I was hoping to go out and visit him at some point over the next couple of years and travel to the GP in Texas, but it doesn't look that likely it'll be happening now... :(
By texasmr2
I have a relative who'se an engineer and lives in Houston who goes to loads of race track days around Texas and is heavily into motorsport - he has a Pantera and a Ford GT40.

If you do make it to Houston make sure you let me know mate, just pm or email me. I love Pantera's and is the Ford a Ford GT or an original GT40, huge difference. Your relative probably attends the monthly exotic car meets we have here on the first saturday of each month, heck I might have met him already lol!!

Anyway I am happy to be back intouch with the forum and most of it's members, I just needed a break for awhile and will not be a regular here but will occasionally check in.

My best to all and pre-Merry Christmas,
By zurich_allan
I have a relative who'se an engineer and lives in Houston who goes to loads of race track days around Texas and is heavily into motorsport - he has a Pantera and a Ford GT40.

If you do make it to Houston make sure you let me know mate, just pm or email me. I love Pantera's and is the Ford a Ford GT or an original GT40, huge difference. Your relative probably attends the monthly exotic car meets we have here on the first saturday of each month, heck I might have met him already lol!!

Anyway I am happy to be back intouch with the forum and most of it's members, I just needed a break for awhile and will not be a regular here but will occasionally check in.

My best to all and pre-Merry Christmas,

Yeah, he goes to a lot of meets and race days, he's a heavy enthusiast. I found his site again (his old hosting service had shut down), which is here - I've given the link for the GT40 page which explains what it is and how it's got to the stage of development it has (too long to explain in a post due to the amount of work / modifications etc.): http://www.spacecitypanteras.com/kirbyschrader/GT40/GT40.html (you may get a site security warning on the site but to my knowledge the site is absolutely fine - I'm on it right now!). There are loads of great pics of the car (the ones near the top are all from his garden next to his huge garage he uses to store and work on his cars), as well as a development log.

And yeah, I likely will at some point make it out to Houston, it's just a question of when, whether next year, the year after or whenever, and I'll certainly let you know if and when I do! :)
By racechick
Hi Tex :wavey: Good to hear from you. Ive often wondered what you're up to these days. I saw a report a while back on that new track in Texas, some promotion, were red bull there? . Anyway in the background keeping order among the onlookers were sherifs. I was scanning them to see if you were amongst them..didnt see you.
By racechick
I can't help but read the title of this thread with a Scottish accent.

I cant help but read the title of this thread without supplying the missing word to complete the question.

What's up lady's skirts?
What's up lady's noses?
What's up lady's chimneys?
What's up lady's sleeves?
What's up lady's *******? :P
By racechick
What's up lady's *******? :P

what is behind the stars?

Well take your pick...vagina's and bottom's fit (watches people doing a furtive tally of stars)

See our F1 related articles too!