FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Joey Zyla
Hi, everyone. I'm glad to be a member of the forum. Here is a quick 'About Me'.

Name Joey Zyla

Date of Birth January 22, 2000

Birthplace San Francisco, California, United States of America

Residency United States of America

Reasons I Love Racing It's exciting and fun. I also like racing because if I ever become a professional race car driver, I will get to travel often and I like going to new places.

Favorite Race Car Drivers Kimi Raikkonen, Felipe Massa, Trevor Bayne, Mattias Ekstrom, Susie Stoddart

Other Things About Me I am also a big fan of soccer and baseball. I find science very interesting and I love to travel to other countries. I love food and eat a lot. I also love animals and I strongly dislike people that abuse animals in any way.
Last edited by Joey Zyla on 15 Sep 11, 22:57, edited 1 time in total.
By vlad
Welcome to the forum! I hope that you will enjoy your time here! :wavey:
By What's Burning?
Well what do you know?!?! I also love food, and eat a lot! Here I was thinking that I was the only one. :D

Welcome to our forum, enjoy all of the reading, and don't pick up bad habits from some of our members.
By LewEngBridewell
Yo! :wavey: I also love food and eat a lot!

Welcome to our merry forum :thumbup:

Look forward to the banter. :drink:
By Big Azza
Welcome (bud X) matey! :wavey: (Just realised I can't call you that because, we have a forum member called bud :irked: )

I hope you enjoy your time here, and you have some cool aspirations. And it's also good to see a Ferrari fan join. They've been in a steep decline of late. The only two Tifosi/a we have here from memory are Spankyham and AKR. Also, don't mind my unprecedented bias of all things Sebastian Vettel. I :hehe:

However, just thought I'd give a friendly word of caution - don't be so quick to give out your personal details in cyberspace. Or perhaps I'm being very paranoid. :)
By Joey Zyla
Welcome (bud X) matey! :wavey: (Just realised I can't call you that because, we have a forum member called bud :irked: )

I hope you enjoy your time here, and you have some cool aspirations. And it's also good to see a Ferrari fan join. They've been in a steep decline of late. The only two Tifosi/a we have here from memory are Spankyham and AKR. Also, don't mind my unprecedented bias of all things Sebastian Vettel. I :hehe:

However, just thought I'd give a friendly word of caution - don't be so quick to give out your personal details in cyberspace. Or perhaps I'm being very paranoid. :)

Hi. :wavey:

"Just realised I can't call you that because, we have a forum member called bud" :laugh:

See our F1 related articles too!