FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
Makes you wonder how we all managed to be here today, considering some poor bar steward had to shag that thing.

A bit harsh :D

At least she wouldn't worry about your socks :P

I wont lie id be a lucky son of a gun to poke a chick like that.

Jeeze, things that grim in North London?
Is it just me or is Switzerland like the best country in the entire world?they have all over beautiful sceneryd

I'd love to visit Switzerland, just to see their scenery. Strikes me as gorgeous, just like Austria and Italy.
An Italian that doesn't like Ferrari? Maybe you are not a real Italian? All real Italians go for Ferrari. I wouldn't think of anything else but to go for Ferrari. But ok, I guess you are Italian and you don't go for Ferrari but you clearly still like them because your favourite drivers are Ferrari men. (I always consider Schumi a Ferrari man as that is where he won almost everything).

Which part of Italy are you from. I lived in Udine for most of my life and now live in Ljubljana. Un benvenuto da me al foro. Divertati. :wavey:

About Ferrari men... anyway Schumacher hasn't became my favourite driver when he went to Ferrari, he was my favourite driver before too! :)
And the most of Italians (Ferrari supporters) who once considered Schumacher as a god nowadays call him betrayer because he drives for Mercedes.

We're all a big happy family if you go back far enough. Still with us Milly?

Don't worry, I'm still there! :)
Yesterday I had not time to come on forum, but now I'm here! ;)
I'm a real Italian... if I don't support Ferrari I'm Italian too! :)
Do you think that Swiss people all supports Sauber? I don't think so... ;)
By AKR
And the most of Italians (Ferrari supporters) who once considered Schumacher as a god nowadays call him betrayer because he drives for Mercedes.

I do not call Schumi a traitor. Ferrari did not want him. If Ferrari had offered him a seat, he would of come back to Ferrari before going to Mercedes. Ferrari wanted Alonso. No matter how you put it, Ferrari's descision was correct because Alonso is now at his peak whereas Schumi is almost finished. In 2006 when both Alonso and Schumi had similar cars in performance, Alonso was better. If they had the same car now, Alonso would win. Schumi is not a traitor. He wanted to return to F1 and Ferrari did not want him so therefore he went elsewhere.
No matter how you put it, Ferrari's descision was correct because Alonso is now at his peak whereas Schumi is almost finished.

You mean the same guy that started 24th and finished 5th in Spa? Yeah, that's finished. :hehe:

In 2006 when both Alonso and Schumi had similar cars in performance, Alonso was better.

The Michelin tyres were far better than the Bridgestones and did Renault not have some trick torsion beam?
By AKR
No matter how you put it, Ferrari's descision was correct because Alonso is now at his peak whereas Schumi is almost finished.

You mean the same guy that started 24th and finished 5th in Spa? Yeah, that's finished. :hehe:

In 2006 when both Alonso and Schumi had similar cars in performance, Alonso was better.

The Michelin tyres were far better than the Bridgestones and did Renault not have some trick torsion beam?

You always have to put in your <EDITED WB> 2 cents don't you. Schumi is inconsistent. He was great. Nit anymore. His team mate beats him most of the time. That says it all. And in 2006 Schumi drove fir Ferrari and Alonso didnt so I went fir Schumi but Alonso was better. Schumi had to cheat in Monaco and get special treatment in some races. Monza being one of them and in the end, Alonso the better driver won the WDC. Now let's not ruin Milly's thread and back off since you know I'm right. :thumbup:
May I remind everyone that this is a welcome thread for a new member, not a Schumacher/Ferrari supporter thread, Schumacher's talent or lack of talent has no place in this thread, I will also remind everyone that nationalistic profiling, discrimination and abuse is prohibited... play nice!

See our F1 related articles too!