FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
Yes, but, I'm speaking of "Hochdeutsch", the one that I learn... However, Switzerland is multicultural country, so, there are many languages there, BUT, let's not forget that german tribes are there for centuries... :wavey:

After the Iron Age, Switzerland was inhabited by Celtic tribes starting around 500 years BCE. One of them was the Helvetians.
Is it just me or is Switzerland like the best country in the entire world?

Not only did they manage to sit right in the middle of europe carefree in two world wars, they have all over beautiful scenery, they are like a perfect mixture of german french and italian, they let the von trapps escape with their hills in TSOM, its where all the rich F1 folk live, and theyre characteristically very good at organising and getting things done. And if all that doesnt float your boat, Toblerone.

Coincidentally DD the forum don is swiss.

:clap: Round of applaud for Switzerland

I wouldn't list Toblerone as one of Switzerland's assets though: it's not even Swiss anymore since Kraft Foods took it over in 1990 and the chocolate is rather mediocre compared to some other Swiss chocolate available...

To the rest of your praise: try living in a crustified museum for some years and you'll understand why I left :P I took the best and left the bad (I hope :twisted: ) and now live in the US :thumbup:

Not only did they manage to sit right in the middle of europe carefree in two world wars, they have all over beautiful scenery, they are like a perfect mixture of german french and italian, they let the von trapps escape with their hills in TSOM, its where all the rich F1 folk live, and theyre characteristically very good at organising and getting things done. And if all that doesnt float your boat, Toblerone.

I wouldn't list Toblerone as one of Switzerland's assets though: it's not even Swiss anymore since Kraft Foods took it over in 1990 and the chocolate is rather mediocre compared to some other Swiss chocolate available...

To the rest of your praise: try living in a crustified museum for some years and you'll understand why I left :P I took the best and left the bad (I hope :twisted: ) and now live in the US :thumbup:

You're a pickup truck and a gun away from being a true patriot.

What was so bad about Swissland?

Similar to what's bad about Englishland.
We're all a big happy family if you go back far enough. Still with us Milly?

:yes:
Ain't Lucy schmexy?

Lucy needs to wax... RC?

Similar to what's bad about Englishland.

No, there is nothing similiar, at all. I can say that without ever having to see Switzerland for myself.
We're all a big happy family if you go back far enough. Still with us Milly?

:yes:
Ain't Lucy schmexy?

Lucy needs to wax... RC?

I find her hirsute appearance rather charming :wink:
Makes you wonder how we all managed to be here today, considering some poor bar steward had to shag that thing.
Makes you wonder how we all managed to be here today, considering some poor bar steward had to shag that thing.

A bit harsh :D

At least she wouldn't worry about your socks :P

A bit harsh :D

At least she wouldn't worry about your socks :P

I wont lie id be a lucky son of a gun to poke a chick like that.

They have a ridiculous fear of motor racing and any kind of speed on their roads, despite having some of the most senic drives in Europe.

See our F1 related articles too!