FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
Hi there milly! Look forward to you posting on the forum :) You sound interesting :D
By AKR
An Italian that doesn't like Ferrari? Maybe you are not a real Italian? All real Italians go for Ferrari. I wouldn't think of anything else but to go for Ferrari. But ok, I guess you are Italian and you don't go for Ferrari but you clearly still like them because your favourite drivers are Ferrari men. (I always consider Schumi a Ferrari man as that is where he won almost everything).

Which part of Italy are you from. I lived in Udine for most of my life and now live in Ljubljana. Un benvenuto da me al foro. Divertati. :wavey:
What team do "real" Brits go for - I don't know if we a spoiled for choice or have no options other than Virgin? Deciding who you support based on your country of origin or residence is always something that interests, and at times confuses me given the international nature of the sport.
Last edited by andrew on 08 Sep 11, 11:39, edited 2 times in total.
Lets not drive away new members in their own welcome thread with characteristically pathetic arguments in every other thread.
Same language... almost... :hehe:

We speak French and Italian in parts of Switzerland and Swiss German is rather different from German - you wouldn't say that Dutch is 'almost the same language', would you? It's similar, but not the same like French and Italian are similar, but not the same.
Yes, but, I'm speaking of "Hochdeutsch", the one that I learn... However, Switzerland is multicultural country, so, there are many languages there, BUT, let's not forget that german tribes are there for centuries... :wavey:
Is it just me or is Switzerland like the best country in the entire world?

Not only did they manage to sit right in the middle of europe carefree in two world wars, they have all over beautiful scenery, they are like a perfect mixture of german french and italian, they let the von trapps escape with their hills in TSOM, its where all the rich F1 folk live, and theyre characteristically very good at organising and getting things done. And if all that doesnt float your boat, Toblerone.

Coincidentally DD the forum don is swiss.

:clap: Round of applaud for Switzerland

See our F1 related articles too!