FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
You live in a box? :yikes:

I'm intriged. A box with internet access. Cardboard or ply?

Obviously not; Juliet had to come out of her box to post (probably leeching the next box' wi-fi connection ;))
By andrew
You live in a box? :yikes:

I'm intriged. A box with internet access. Cardboard or ply?

Obviously not; Juliet had to come out of her box to post (probably leeching the next box' wi-fi connection ;))

Ah, makes sense now. :D
Two questions: 1) if you're Australian, why do you have a british flag as your sig and 2) why don't you like Mark Webber?

Timekeeper never said he was Australia; he said he was from Sydney, Australia... and do I have to support Lewis Hamilton because I am British (exiled in Kansas, USA)? I'm just saying... :wink:

Interesting. So the UK opened a new penal colony in Kansas? :P
Two questions: 1) if you're Australian, why do you have a british flag as your sig and 2) why don't you like Mark Webber?

No problem :wink:

1) I was born and raised in England for half my life, and I still feel very strongly British - even though I do love Australia very much.

2) Haha, I'm not sure about Mark TBH. I think he comes across as quite arrogant and a bit of a sore loser. I'm just not a fan of his personality. He's always having a go at Vettel when he's been out qualified or beaten on race day. Then his driving ability? Eh. If he was in any other car he wouldn't even be talked about. He can turn it on sure, as we've seen numerous times this year and last.. But he's just not my kind of driver. I know being Australian I should support him.. But I'm just not a fan. Plus he has the biggest jaw I've ever seen. It's actually insane.
:whip: Sorry Webber fans!

I am however a big fan of Ricciardo. He seems like a nice, kind, impressionable guy and I'm looking forward to seeing how he goes for the remainder of the year.

Timekeeper never said he was Australia; he said he was from Sydney, Australia... and do I have to support Lewis Hamilton because I am British (exiled in Kansas, USA)? I'm just saying... :wink:

It's the ultimate in punishment... All the convicts that got sent to Australia had it easy!!! :yikes:

It's the ultimate in punishment... All the convicts that got sent to Australia had it easy!!! :yikes:

[youtube]OmJ2snsLxWw[/youtube] :wink:
By bud

To answer number one why does the Australian flag have the Union flag as part of it's flag still? :P

And I'm Australian, moreso than timekeeper by the sounds of it and I am not a Webber fanatic I've never been questioned :hehe:

To answer number one why does the Australian flag have the Union flag as part of it's flag still? :P

And I'm Australian, moreso than timekeeper by the sounds of it and I am not a Webber fanatic I've never been questioned :hehe:

Haha I am still very much Australian. Just very proud to be British also. Yeah there's just something about Webber isn't there.. :thumbup:
If you have a choice in countries, why the hell are you sticking with Britain in that choice?! :yikes:

I lived the early part of my life there and I just have a lot of lovely memories there. Whenever I head back to England it just feels like home. There's just no other way to describe it, I just love it :clap:
Each to their own.

Have you been to Australia?

It's kind of like America but in the southern hemisphere... yes?
By bud
Each to their own.

In a way i suppose so, we have a few Americanisms but still our culture is closer to that of the UK.
Each to their own.

In a way i suppose so, we have a few Americanisms but still our culture is closer to that of the UK.

I guess we all have our Gipsies, Rednecks and Bogans.

See our F1 related articles too!