FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Timekeeper
Hey there guys, my name is Seb and I thought I'd join these forums after lurking on them as a guest for the past year or two!

I'm from Sydney, Australia and have been following F1 since around 1995.

My favourite drivers from the current crop:
-Hamilton
-Kobayashi
-Ricciardo
-Kubica

Cheers for having me,

I'm sure I'll see you all around!

-S

:wavey:
Welcome; happy to have you onboard :) good to see that you finally have come out of the shadows... looking forward to hearing your views!
By andrew
Welcome to the forum. :wavey:

Can't say I think too much of your choice of favorite driver but the other are good. 3 out of 4 ain't too bad.

Welcome anyway. :drink:
Two questions: 1) if you're Australian, why do you have a british flag as your sig and 2) why don't you like Mark Webber?
Two questions: 1) if you're Australian, why do you have a british flag as your sig and 2) why don't you like Mark Webber?

Timekeeper never said he was Australia; he said he was from Sydney, Australia... and do I have to support Lewis Hamilton because I am British (exiled in Kansas, USA)? I'm just saying... :wink:

Timekeeper never said he was Australia; he said he was from Sydney, Australia... and do I have to support Lewis Hamilton because I am British (exiled in Kansas, USA)? I'm just saying... :wink:

I was just interested. Sheesh. *goes back into box*
By andrew

The Queen and Phil the Greek still offically count for something down under. Unoffically they count for naff all. :hehe:

I'm Scottish born and bred and tend to support German drivers - Schumacher now & back in the day and Vettel. di Resta is the first Scottish driver I have supported (Jackie Stewart was way before my time).

The Queen and Phil the Greek still offically count for something down under. Unoffically they count for naff all. :hehe:

I'm Scottish born and bred and tend to support German drivers - Schumacher now & back in the day and Vettel. di Resta is the first Scottish driver I have supported (Jackie Stewart was way before my time).

Not a fan of David Coulthard?

I was just interested. Sheesh. *goes back into box*

You live in a box? :yikes:

See our F1 related articles too!