FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By LedFoot
Hi all,

Recently watched a race and really enjoyed it. I have been a fan off an on over the years. i remember doing a school project/poster about Ferrari when they raced here in Aus (i was about 10). I actually live in Adelaide where the race used to be held in Australia, and actually got to go a couple of times, now that I'm in my 30s i realise how awesome it would be to have the race here again. Maybe next year I will have to drag the family on a long road trip over to Melbourne.

Being an Aussies its good to see Mark Webber doing pretty well, pity he cant turn his Pole Positions into race day wins though.

I havent really decided on a team or driver to be a 'fan' of. I used to love the old McLaren cars when Prost / Senna were driving, that Red and White with Black wheels to me just looked awesome, in fact that whole era looked great, the Ferraris and the Williams. I must say the teams are a bit confusing now, you have McLaren-Mecedes, Mecedes, Lotus Renault, etc etc

Anyway, looks like a good forum, i like the name, very creative! and a look forward to discussing with you all about whats going on as i try and learn more and more about F1.

Seeya Round
LedFoot
Another bloody Aussie; are y'all friends of Bud's? :wavey: Welcome, the more the merrier... :) looking forward to hearing your views on all things F1... we're a diverse group, so you'll fit in just fine!
Another bloody Aussie; are y'all friends of Bud's? :wavey: Welcome, the more the merrier... :) looking forward to hearing your views on all things F1... we're a diverse group, so you'll fit in just fine!

Speak for yourself! We're highly intolerant of non F1 fans!

Welcome aboard.
Welcome to the forum Ledfoot, It would be awesome to see F1 back in Adelaide again like you said, maybe someday perhaps but not likely. Well atleast Melbourne isn't that far from Adelaide i guess.
For the 5th largest Australian city, we have close to the largest amount of fans from here out of the Aussies!

Maybe there's more to do in the four larger cities. :wink:

See our F1 related articles too!