FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By headless
Hi, i'm headless.
Where have all these new people popped up from?!?
And why do all the seniors (real members) have warnings?!?!
By andrew
Seniors? That would be the moderators.

There are only 3 grades on this site as I see it - Admin, Moderators and ethen everyone else.
By myownalias
Hi, i'm headless.

I was just thinking about you yesterday; when I came across one of your old posts; Welcome back! :)

Where have all these new people popped up from?!?

Google I would guess!

And why do all the seniors (real members) have warnings?!?!

The members with warnings broke the rules; so go a warning for each infraction... the difference is; now the warnings are visible to the general population!
By headless
Hi, i'm headless.

I was just thinking about you yesterday; when I came across one of your old posts; Welcome back! :)

Which one?
By myownalias
Hi, i'm headless.

Which one?

I don't remember; I was looking into something else and there was one of your posts, which made me wonder what happened to you!
By headless
Hi, i'm headless.

Which one?

I don't remember; I was looking into something else and there was one of your posts, which made me wonder what happened to you!

David Haye beat me
By LewEngBridewell
Yo. :wavey:

I've used my 500th post to say hello to you. Please be nice to me forever more. :)
By headless

I've used my 500th post to say hello to you. Please be nice to me forever more. :)

You'll be lucky!
By LewEngBridewell

You'll be lucky!

:eek:
By McLaren

You'll be lucky!

Thats what i was thinking :hehe:

wb :thumbup:
By headless

You'll be lucky!

Thats what i was thinking :hehe:

wb :thumbup:

:D

See our F1 related articles too!