FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
Hello everyone! I've just recently started watching F1 races this season and I've absolutley loved the sport and have tried my best to get others to watch and follow it (this has been difficult though as many Americans still prefer nascar :banghead: ) I've just recently graduated High School and will be attending college in September at the one and only Ohio State University :D . I'm still learning about some things in F1 and hope to learn more and connect with fellow racing fans through this site.
Hey, welcome to the forum there's at least 6 college credits worth of learning here! OH, BTW, say hello to "Brutus" for me.
Nice, welcome to the Forum, where abouts in Ohio you from, im British but i used to live there a while ago, Upper Arlington near Columbus! Think my cousins going to Ohio State Uni as a Freshman this year.
Hi dman,
I used to live in :censored: Columbus, the most average US city :rolleyes: - many companies use it as a test market for their new products. So, my condolences :hehe:
Enjoy the banter on here! :thumbup:
Hi dman,
I used to live in :censored: Columbus, the most average US city :rolleyes: - many companies use it as a test market for their new products. So, my condolences :hehe:

Coming from anyone else I'd dismiss the "average" comment, but from our dear DD I bet you have a link to a study that shows its "averageness" percentage and a plaque in City hall commemorating it! :hehe:
Hi dman,

Coming from anyone else I'd dismiss the "average" comment, but from our dear DD I bet you have a link to a study that shows it's "averageness" percentage and a plaque in City hall commemorating it! :hehe:

A quick Google search yielded this among others: Sums it pretty much up

See our F1 related articles too!