FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Crawf
G'day! I'm Crawf! ummmmm I come from Australia and I'm a huge F1 fan. My favourite drivers are Daniel Ricciardo (Stoked about this weekend :D ), Sebastian Vettel, Nico Rosberg, Michael Schumacher, Paul di Resta and Mitch Evans (Remember the name folks, remember the name! I've know he'll be the next big thing for years. Dominating/Leading GP3 atm and only just turned 17). My favourite team is Mercedes GP and I don't mind Red Bull Racing either.

Look forward to chatting to you all! :)
By vlad
Welcome, mate! :wink:
By Frontrunner
hey Crawf, Welcome! Just like you, I'm also stoked to see Ricciardo make his debut. Hopefully he can go on and make himself a big name in the sport in years to come.
By myownalias
A none McLaren/Lewis Hamilton supporter :P Welcome to our not-so-little forum, looking forward to hearing your views! :)
By FRAFPDD
A none McLaren/Lewis Hamilton supporter :P Welcome to our not-so-little forum, looking forward to hearing your views! :)

:rolleyes:
By andrew

Surely a stand-up bloke of high moral standards. :hehe:

Welcome to the forum Crawf. :wavey:
By What's Burning?
Mitch Evans (Remember the name folks, remember the name! I've know he'll be the next big thing for years. Dominating/Leading GP3 atm and only just turned 17).

Welcome to the forum Crawf... I'll remember the name but isn't there a take a number type attitude to the next big thing in F1 currently? Seems that there are more promising drivers than seats to put them in.

I got an idea... how about a "Logan's Run" of F1 drivers.
By Crawf
Mitch Evans (Remember the name folks, remember the name! I've know he'll be the next big thing for years. Dominating/Leading GP3 atm and only just turned 17).

Welcome to the forum Crawf... I'll remember the name but isn't there a take a number type attitude to the next big thing in F1 currently? Seems that there are more promising drivers than seats to put them in.

I got an idea... how about a "Logan's Run" of F1 drivers.

Thanks for the very warm welcome everyone

True, :D but I don't pump a kids tyres unless they're Vettel like. He first raced a Formula Ford at just the age of 12 too. He's dominated anything he's entered ever since 2008.

See our F1 related articles too!