FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
Hello people!
I am a German who´s interested in formula 1 and I think I´ve to improve my english knowledge.
So I got the idea to log in an english formula 1 forum, to be forced to write the english language.
I hope you´ll show understanding for the lot of faults I do, but that´s just the reason why I´m here :)
Welcome to the forum, your English is certainly good enough to begin with, but just a word of caution, because you read it on an English language forum, doesn't make it proper English. :D
Welcome Mörtel :thumbup:
Interesting user name. Are you in the construction business? Where in Germany are you from (ich bin 'ne Kieler Sprotte)?

Hi ^^
No I got the name some years ago in school. I do not even know in which context.
I´m from the area around Magdeburg. This is the capital of saxony-anhalt.
How came it that you are in this forum?

Welcome to the forum, your English is certainly good enough to begin with, but just a word of caution, because you read it on an English language forum, doesn't make it proper English. :D

Sure this could be. But mainly I want to train the generel use of the language in different topics to get some good bases.
I think this is more interesting than any kind of unpersonal software.
Interesting user name. Are you in the construction business? Where in Germany are you from (ich bin 'ne Kieler Sprotte)?

Hi ^^
No I got the name some years ago in school. I do not even know in which context.

I think DD came in the installation software. :hehe:

Ah, I see: Ein Ossie :wink: My mom is originally from Freiberg near Karl-Marx-Stadt (now Chemnitz).

Hi ^^

I think DD came in the installation software. :hehe:

Yeah, it was a combined upgrade and service pk to introduce some new and advanced features :whip::twisted:8-):hehe:

Ah, I see: Ein Ossie :wink: My mom is originally from Freiberg near Karl-Marx-Stadt (now Chemnitz).

Yes an "Ossi" :P
^^
But from first August I will "flee" to the west to Wolfsburg where I´ll start my cooperative education by VW.
Welcome to the forum. :wavey:

It is highly likely that the standard of your English is far better than many people who have English as their first language. Besides, your English is far better than my German. :thumbup:
Welcome to the forum. :wavey:

It is highly likely that the standard of your English is far better than many people who have English as their first language. Besides, your English is far better than my German. :thumbup:

Oh that is nice to hear :D
But I think German isn´t an often teached language in UK is it?

See our F1 related articles too!