FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Chicane
Hello all,

I'm delighted to find a place to discuss F1 with fellow fans and learn even more about the worlds greatest motor racing. You'll have to forgive me for my exuberance at times- If I mention Red Bull at my office or to my friends they think I've taken to energy drinks and Mclaren puts them in the mind of Baby strollers. I'ts good to have a place to "talk" to like minded people.

In terms of favorite teams or drivers I have to say that I lean toward Mclaren- Button in particular. He seems to carry the car with a very skilled grace and yet maintains the aggressiveness required of a real racer. Speaking of aggressive, Hamilton captures the word completely and will not be denied another shot at the big podium. If Seb has anything to worry about (other than KERS) its a mirror full of Lewis baring his teeth.

In more general terms I'm a fan of any driver blasting up through the field. Not much is better than a double digit grid start converted to a good finish by sheer audacity, courage and strategy. Kobayashi seems to be good for that...

Anyway- Thats a bit about me, just another yank with an affinity for F1.

Best,
DB
Hey, welcome aboard, and thanks for the podium finish eloquent introduction. Is Yank short for Yankee or Yanking? :hehe:

BTW... :rofl: at the Maclaren baby stroller... I know the feeling.
By FRAFPDD
Harzaar! :drink:

But, redbull are just an energy drinks company :wink:

I went into a petrol station today and made an active effort not to buy a can of it just cause it may fund the team........
By Chicane
Another yank :rolleyes:

Just kidding - welcome from NY. Where are you hailing from?

Thank you for the welcome. I call Georgia's Golden Isles home-
By Chicane
Hey, welcome aboard, and thanks for the podium finish eloquent introduction. Is Yank short for Yankee or Yanking? :hehe:

BTW... :rofl: at the Maclaren baby stroller... I know the feeling.

Thanks for the welcome (and compliment.) As to the question: it depends on the day my friend.
By darwin dali
Another yank :rolleyes:

Just kidding - welcome from NY. Where are you hailing from?

Thank you for the welcome. I call Georgia's Golden Isles home-

Moonshine anybody? :hehe:
By Chicane
Nothing accompanies a good vintage moonshine like quality banjo music. Here in Georgia we have both in profusion.

Wish there were a Grand Prix of the South in Atlanta- We could really put on a show.
By Chicane
Harzaar! :drink:

But, redbull are just an energy drinks company :wink:

That must be what they are putting in Seb's tank. It has given him peregrine wings.

Cheers! :beer:
Nothing accompanies a good vintage moonshine like quality banjo music. Here in Georgia we have both in profusion.

Wish there were a Grand Prix of the South in Atlanta- We could really put on a show.

Would it be called the HeeHaw Grand Prix?

Doesn't vintage moonshine sounds like an oxymoron?

But who am I to complain, I have to steer my car around horse sh!t piles. I've begun to refer to them as Amish chicanes.

See our F1 related articles too!