FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Big Azza
:wavey::thumbup:

Hi guys, just thought I'd re-introduce myself here seeing as I haven't been on for a while. I've been having terrible issues with logging in, compacted by losing my email addresses after moving to a new job and losing an encrypted memory stick with all my passwords on it. :irked:

My name is Aaron, I'm 20 years old from Sydney, Australia. I have supported Vettel since his Torro Rosso days, and was once known as hammy08 when Hamilton used to be my favourite.

And - I did not think that world was going to end on Saturday! :P

Looking forward to gloating about how supreme Vettel has been. He is fantastic this year. Good to finally see our first back-to-back champion since Fernando Alonso. But - I think Vettel, Newey and Red Bull will unbeatable for years to come.

I was a bit disappointed that Vettel didn't get pole in Catalunya, because I believe I went on record here saying that I wanted him to get pole at every single race. Well I think he will get every race bar Catalunya and Monaco. And wins? At least 10 this year perhaps? :wavey::D:D:D
By Big Azza
But.... :confused:

I was still the first right? I mean I was the first person here to say "I support Red Bull." I should be the Red Bull Forumula1 Clan Overlord. :twisted:

And I've been noticing that a lot more were warming to Red Bull.
By vaptin
But.... :confused:

I was still the first right? I mean I was the first person here to say "I support Red Bull." I should be the Red Bull Forumula1 Clan Overlord. :twisted:

And I've been noticing that a lot more were warming to Red Bull.

Only if you want to go head to head with Kiki and Bud on a regular basis :whip:
By scotty
Looking forward to gloating about how supreme Vettel has been.

Classy...
:wavey: :thumbup:

Hi guys, just thought I'd re-introduce myself here seeing as I haven't been on for a while. I've been having terrible issues with logging in, compacted by losing my email addresses after moving to a new job and losing an encrypted memory stick with all my passwords on it. :irked:

My name is Aaron, I'm 20 years old from Sydney, Australia. I have supported Vettel since his Torro Rosso days, and was once known as hammy08 when Hamilton used to be my favourite.

And - I did not think that world was going to end on Saturday! :P

Looking forward to gloating about how supreme Vettel has been. He is fantastic this year. Good to finally see our first back-to-back champion since Fernando Alonso. But - I think Vettel, Newey and Red Bull will unbeatable for years to come.

I was a bit disappointed that Vettel didn't get pole in Catalunya, because I believe I went on record here saying that I wanted him to get pole at every single race. Well I think he will get every race bar Catalunya and Monaco. And wins? At least 10 this year perhaps? :wavey::D:D:D

Whoa!? Really? So when is off season testing for 2012 going to begin?? :rofl:
By McLaren
I'm confused you said you were a Lewis fan before Vettel was at tora rosso.But Lewis wasn't in formula one before Vettel was at Tora Rosso :confused: .Both Lewis's first race and Sebs debut for Tora Rosso were 2007 :hehe: .Yet you supported Lewis in 2008 and at the end of that season Seb left tora rosso :confused:

Hi anyway :wavey:
By FRAFPDD
Looking forward to gloating about how supreme Vettel has been.

Classy...

yeah please dont, id like to think red bull fans were different/ revolutionary to the hating like mclaren ferrari, but if your going to gloat like another vettel fan has been doing recently your only ever going to have enemies.

See our F1 related articles too!