FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Coronis
Well I'm new here, so hi! I'm 16 and I live in Australia. Really not too biased with who I go for, besides general Ferrari dislike :)

Mainly Red Bull is my favourite team though, but I've tended to root for the underdog mostly, but I just love Red Bull. Heh anything else you wanna know, just ask!
By What's Burning?
Welcome to the forum, I hope you do fully support your team by buying their product. I'd go out and buy a McLaren MP4-12c but it's not as attainable as a can of Red Bull. :D
By bud
Welcome to the forum, I hope you do fully support your team by buying their product. I'd go out and buy a McLaren MP4-12c but it's not as attainable as a can of Red Bull. :D

Closest thing i could buy to a McLaren is a S-Works Venge, but even that is far too dear :hehe:
By f1ea

Ha ha

So for every sip of Red Bull, you gotta close your eyes and go "this one's for the WDC" :yuck:

Well I'm new here, so hi! I'm 16 and I live in Australia. Really not too biased with who I go for, besides general Ferrari dislike :)

Welcome

Gee... do they teach Ferrari-dislike in high school over there?? :confused:
At least you're young... not a bad age to counter-educate!! :hehe:
By elfinitty
Hey!I dont like Red Bull as a team but thats okay.Its good to find a new teenager here,welcome!You will be much more wiser here :)
By myownalias
Welcome; the more the merrier :D I suggest you take a look at the rules and regulations of the forum so we can all play nicely!
By vlad
Welcome! Nice to have another Red Bull fan! :wink:
By myownalias
Welcome; the more the merrier :D I suggest you take a look at the rules and regulations of the forum so we can all play nicely!

Did they offer you a payrise?

Yes... I am now on a massive 10,000 monopoly dollars per week! :thumbup:
By darwin dali

You still have some catching up to do to reach WB's take-home numbers :P:twisted:
By myownalias

You still have some catching up to do to reach WB's take-home numbers :P:twisted:

That's only because I wouldn't go "all the way" like WB... I have my dignity!!! :hehe:
By darwin dali

That's only because I wouldn't go "all the way" like WB... I have my dignity!!! :hehe:

:yes::(:yes:

See our F1 related articles too!