FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By ssmmdd
XD A Tweet he made brought me here.

So er ... hello!

Been an F1 nut for a fair few years. I still remember watching the start of Spa '98 and staring at the screen mouth hanging open, eyes boggled after Coulthard decided to make the race have the title of the worst start in Murray Walker's memory.

Typing about that has made me watch the video of it again. What utter carnage.

Anyway, er, I'm British & I support McLaren (both drivers).

Oh, thanks God they're finally showing it in HD! Took them long enough...

This is a major pipe dream, but I'd love, actually *love* to be a F1 commentator. That would be, in my opinion, my perfect dream job.

Anything else you wanna know about me ... ask, I guess. :)
Last edited by ssmmdd on 30 Apr 11, 02:30, edited 3 times in total.
By What's Burning?
Damn you myownalias, not another McLaren fan! :hehe: Welcome aboard, there's a bit of down time here between races, three weeks just feels so long... I'll just blame myownalias for that too.
By FRAFPDD
Harzaar! :drink:

You **** **** ***** **** myownalias!

Is that my credit card number youve got there?
By Juliet P
Only if you're a playstation user. :hehe:
By f1ea
Welcome!

and good luck landing your dream job, but they are recently tending to give those jobs to former f1 drivers... so you might look into getting some F1-driver miles, just to pave your way ;)
By myownalias
Not you again! First you stalk me on Facebook, then you stalk me on Twitter and now you stalk me on Forumula1.com... just as well I don't have all my additional green jacket buttons anymore!

Welcome to Forumula1; you'll enjoy it here, lots of discussion, especially during race weekends and you'll love the controversies on here, especially if involves Lewis Hamilton!

As for the rest of ya; :censored: you, you're all a bunch of :censored::censored: ! can I get my first warning now so I can have something under my name? :P
By What's Burning?
Not you again! First you stalk me on Facebook, then you stalk me on Twitter and now you stalk me on Forumula1.com... just as well I don't have all my additional green jacket buttons anymore!

Welcome to Forumula1; you'll enjoy it here, lots of discussion, especially during race weekends and you'll love the controversies on here, especially if involves Lewis Hamilton!

As for the rest of ya; :censored: you, you're all a bunch of :censored::censored: ! can I get my first warning now so I can have something under my name? :P

now that you've escaped, please send me a cake with a file in it or at least let me know how you managed it.

[youtube]xkwmIDx9RwQ[/youtube]
By myownalias

now that you've escaped, please send me a cake with a file in it or at least let me know how you managed it.

I'll send you an instructional blu-ray, got it for $5.99 off eBay; it'll be titled "DD does Dallas" to not raise suspicion.
By darwin dali

I'll send you an instructional blu-ray, got it for $5.99 off eBay; it'll be titled "DD does Dallas" to not raise suspicion.

Been there, done that - wasn't fun with those rednecks :P:whip:
By LewEngBridewell
Welcome to the almighty forum!!

The more McLaren fans the merrier! They are, after all, the best 8-)8-)8-)
By ssmmdd
Not you again! First you stalk me on Facebook, then you stalk me on Twitter and now you stalk me on Forumula1.com...

But ... but I thought we were lovers? :crying:

just as well I don't have all my additional green jacket buttons anymore!

What are you on about? :confused:

Aye, looks like I will, just wish I knew about this place sooner... Oh well, it means the rest of you didn't have to put up with my craziness until now... Bwa ha ha ha ha ha! :twisted: On the topic of controversies, I think I'll starting / contributing in some Vettel / Red Bull ones! :P

As for the rest of ya; :censored: you, you're all a bunch of :censored::censored:! can I get my first warning now so I can have something under my name? :P

Well, quite. All that just for a status? You sad, sad boy... :hehe:

and good luck landing your dream job, but they are recently tending to give those jobs to former f1 drivers... so you might look into getting some F1-driver miles, just to pave your way ;)

I don't think there's much chance of that. Although I am thinking of doing it on an Internet Radio station...

Welcome to the almighty forum!!

The more McLaren fans the merrier! They are, after all, the best 8-)8-)8-)

Cheers. :thumbup:
Last edited by ssmmdd on 30 Apr 11, 02:30, edited 1 time in total.
By myownalias
Not you again! First you stalk me on Facebook, then you stalk me on Twitter and now you stalk me on Forumula1.com...

But ... but I thought we were lovers? :crying:

Only in your wildest dreams! :P

just as well I don't have all my additional green jacket buttons anymore!

What are you on about? :confused:

Green Jackets are moderators; duh! ;)

As for the rest of ya; :censored: you, you're all a bunch of :censored::censored:! can I get my first warning now so I can have something under my name? :P

Well, quite. All that just for a status? You sad, sad boy... :hehe:

Don't make me get my Green Jacket back temporarily so I can ban your bottom! :twisted:
By ssmmdd
Anything else you wanna know about me ... ask, I guess. :)

I notice no-one has asked anything yet...
Last edited by ssmmdd on 30 Apr 11, 02:31, edited 1 time in total.

See our F1 related articles too!