FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By MrsParkinson2B
Hi everyone, My name is Emma, i am a Huge F1 fan and an even bigger Lewis Hamilton fan. I am 29 and have watched F1 almost all my life so have seen all the greats of the 80's 90's and 00's. I have a lot of opinions and love talking about F1 so im looking forward to getting started chatting to you all just in time for the new season :D

Go Lewie :wink:
By myownalias
:wavey: Welcome to the forum Emma; you should feel right at home here; plenty of Lewis Hamilton fans on this board; I'm not one of them though. Look forward to hearing your views! :)
By vlad
Welcome! Nice to have another lady in da club! :wink:

Enjoy your time here! :wavey:
Welcome... my, your timing is so appropriate things around here are going to get very active very soon!

BTW, when is the date set for you to become Mrs. Parkinson?
Welcome... my, your timing is so appropriate things around here are going to get very active very soon!

BTW, when is the date set for you to become Mrs. Parkinson?

I have super timing :D and no date set yet! One day soon hopefully tho.....
By FRAFPDD
Welcome, always good to get fresh blood for the Lewis side! Its a never ending battle with no end in sight with the tifosi :wink::D
Its a never ending battle with no end in sight with the tifosi :wink::D

It's like love and hate, like ying and yang, you can't have one without the other.
By racechick
Welcome Emma. What good taste you have!! :wink: Im also a huge Lewis fan... he's just the best. Look forward to chatting some more. :D
By AKR
Hi everyone, My name is Emma, i am a Huge F1 fan and an even bigger Lewis Hamilton fan. I am 29 and have watched F1 almost all my life so have seen all the greats of the 80's 90's and 00's. I have a lot of opinions and love talking about F1 so im looking forward to getting started chatting to you all just in time for the new season :D

Hello Emma, I am Kiki and am 26 and like you have watched F1 almost my entire life. Like you I have seen the greats of the 80s, 90s and 00s and would like to share with you the most important opinion that counts in F1. That is that F1 is all about Ferrari and the rest (Especially McLaren) are worthless and do not count for anything good to the sport. May Lewis perform poorly at all times (Except if he happens to be in my company :wink: ) and may the gods assist what is for the greater good of F1......FERRARI. Other that this Emma, welcome to the forum and I am sure you will have loads of fun. :wavey:
By AKR
Welcome Emma. What good taste you have!! :wink: Im also a huge Lewis fan... he's just the best. Look forward to chatting some more. :D

Yes he is the best, but not behind the wheel of a McLaren and on the race track. :wink::hehe:
By ssmmdd

Welcome! Glad to see another McLaren & Hamilton fan. :D
By Hammer278
Welcome Emma. If you're into supporting the best in the business, you're on the right track.

Enjoy the banter here, its fun and a bit wild at times. :D

See our F1 related articles too!