FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Rattlehead22
Hello everyone. I'm fairly new here as well as to F1. I started watching F1 in 2009 for the last few races, from Suzuka on I believe. So 2010 was my first full F1 season, and I must say once the season ended I immediately started withdrawls. :hehe: Soon after I found this site and started lurking, just reading and whatnot trying to pass time til this season. Anyway I thought it was about time I said hi and started participating in some discussions. I also signed up for the Fantasy leause you guys have up, so I look forward to playing against everyone there. :thumbup:
Welcome; don't be shy; speak up, play nice and we'll all get on famously... and maybe some friendly rivalries :)

Support any specific drivers or teams?
I currently reside in New Mexico, though I have plans to move to Arizona to attend school.

As much as I don't wanna sound like a bandwagoner I'm a huge Vettel/Red Bull fan. I recall watching Suzuka as my first race in '09 and just being blown away that someone only one year older than me was actually a force to be reckoned with in the top tier of motorsport. Also a pretty big fan of the sister team Toro Rosso as well, Jaime Alguersuari, I defintely think he has what it takes to fight for podiums given a properly fast car(fingers crossed for 2010). That being said I became a huge fan of Robert Kubica in the 2010 season, I was truly shocked when I found out he had been injured. :(
By vlad
Welcome, glad to see another Vettel and Red Bull fan! ;)
Enjoy in this great forum! :wink:
Welcome to the forum, glad you removed the cloaking device, you've got good timing as soon, the action around here is going to be ramping up dramatically!
I currently reside in New Mexico, though I have plans to move to Arizona to attend school.

As much as I don't wanna sound like a bandwagoner I'm a huge Vettel/Red Bull fan. I recall watching Suzuka as my first race in '09 and just being blown away that someone only one year older than me was actually a force to be reckoned with in the top tier of motorsport. Also a pretty big fan of the sister team Toro Rosso as well, Jaime Alguersuari, I defintely think he has what it takes to fight for podiums given a properly fast car(fingers crossed for 2010). That being said I became a huge fan of Robert Kubica in the 2010 season, I was truly shocked when I found out he had been injured. :(

Ah, NM, the Enchanted Land - traveled it quite a bit.

As a Algi fan, you should get along quite nicely with our Hansy :)

See our F1 related articles too!