FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By Jamie
This season looks awesome, new bikes, new riders? New ROSSI? WHAT! You heard it here, Rossi & Ducati if your not up to speed. Prediction folks?

I think Spies will be up there, not biast at all lol!!!

Lorenzo will be up there with Stoner, But Rossi wont be there for a while...It will be a Schumi/Mercedes scenario.
By Frontrunner
can't wait for this season of moto gp. looks like there is few contenters for this years title. Have to say that the hondas are looking good from what has been happen in testing aswell as yamaha. I think you might be right about rossi Vanila-Bear because he hasn't set the world on fire yet on that ducati and it might take him a while to get a race win out of it but because its rossi he is always a massive threat to the likes of stoner, lorenzo and pedrosa for race victories. Also keep a close eye on spies and simoncelli to come up and fight for race victories amongst the 4 aliens, Should be a amazing season
By scotty
I am just rooting for Ben Spies. :)
By Hammer278
Valentino isn't the supreme "God" he once was in the early 2000s. But I wish him well, as always...The Doctor = MotoGP!
By Jamie
I am just rooting for Ben Spies. :)

Good lad :thumbup:
He is the man to beat this season! Believe me!!

Texas Terror Fan EST 2002 - 2011
By Jamie
Did anyone know that FIAT have split from Yamaha, I'm a hardcore fan and I did not know that...Title sponsor?
By Jamie
Unfortunatley in the recent record breaking Testing And the orange livery that is bursting the Yamaha Blue bubble at the moment I have a gut feeling that Stoner is the man that will win this season, He seems to be ready? he seems to have the speed and determination to shut up the critics because he had an appauling season 2010, a few wins but a WRC should be winning allot. I really think the OZ will do it this season, Dovi looks like the test rider not the rider....
By Frontrunner
Unfortunatley in the recent record breaking Testing And the orange livery that is bursting the Yamaha Blue bubble at the moment I have a gut feeling that Stoner is the man that will win this season, He seems to be ready? he seems to have the speed and determination to shut up the critics because he had an appauling season 2010, a few wins but a WRC should be winning allot. I really think the OZ will do it this season, Dovi looks like the test rider not the rider....

It does look at the moment that the Stoner and Pedrosa on the Hondas will dominate then Lorenzo and Spies close behind have there battle.

Stoner and the repsol honda seems to be a match made in heaven at the moment :D
By Jamie

It does look at the moment that the Stoner and Pedrosa on the Hondas will dominate then Lorenzo and Spies close behind have there battle.

Stoner and the repsol honda seems to be a match made in heaven at the moment :D

Agree, I think Stoner will be the 'man' this season, [SAD-FACE]
By scotty
Don't discount Dani Pedrosa :wink::)
By Jamie
Don't discount Dani Pedrosa :wink::)

I hate him, bloody "wee man" :rofl:

I don't mind Stoner plus his livery is awesome I love the colours and use of his OZ background. back to the topic, Rossi looks like a wounded cat...So we won't see the doctor for a while? I think It will be just Lorenzo, Stoner & Pedrosa with Ben fighting for 2nd at most until the back end of 2011 season.

But please Mr.Spies prove me wrong :D
By Jamie

An Aussie on a Repsol Honda, brings back memories of Doohan :cloud9:

Colour coordination is awesome is it not? 2 Creative guys like us can appreciate the colour's used in this bud :P

Stoner has always had an amazing livery, just like Rossi too. His Ducati Livery is not great though...
By vlad
Ah... Doohan... Those were the times... ;)

Repsol Honda was always something special...
By Jamie
Ah... Doohan... Those were the times... ;)

Repsol Honda was always something special...

Colour scheme is somthing beautiful, I am looking forward ti this season. I want to see casey up there!!

See our F1 related articles too!