FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
Holden's car is furious and sexy. I :heart: it & Triple 8 :thumbup:

do you like triple 8 because the livery reminds you of Mclaren??

yes :blush:

On that link Its going to be epic seeing an MP4-25 go around Bathurst first time a modern F1 car has taken on the mountain. :clap:
On that link Its going to be epic seeing an MP4-25 go around Bathurst first time a modern F1 car has taken on the mountain. :clap:[/quote]

should be awesome :D . Jenson in a V8SC around Bathurst. JB has said he is interested in doing the Bathurst 1000 in the future, this will tempt him for sure.
another awesome day of racing at Adelaide today. The first half of the race being wet really spiced it up. Good to see Courtney recovered from yesterday to get 4th. Hopefully the Toll HRT boys can close the points gap to Whoncup in the next couple races. I'll won't like to see triple 8 and Whincup just walk away with this years title.
Good to see Rick Kelly back in the winning circle, First win for Kelly racing so kudos to them. :clap: Wet races really turns the race on its head. Good to see the others close the gap to Whincup today, if it was dry he would of just walked away with a win. So more rain for the 2nd race well be fine by me. :thumbup:
Should we give the title to Whincup now? The only guy with a small chance of beating him is his team-mate.....atleast the enduros will be interesting with Whincup with Thompson.....think he binned it once every 2 races last year.

Good win for BJR! However the Fair Dinkum Sheds car is done for good........
Well who else is gunna challenge?

FPR? haha please. They will be a team that's always coming 2nd and 3rd and have no sucess. Always have, always will. They make silly errors always. That will never change. Each year for ages now they've said they're going to work on improving those errors but they never have.

HRT? If anyone would challenge it would be them....but they just dont have the speed compared to the 888 cars

SBR? Way too inconsistent

DJR? They don't have a top line driver to do what they did last year

BJR? A few good results here and there....but the championship, god no

KRT? Same as above

GRM? Same as above

The only person who'll come close to beating Whincup is his team-mate......
[youtube]dR5kMxC-DTc[/youtube]

FIREBALL :yikes:

I wached the replay of that race last weekend and I got chill's and they were not the good kind. Man I'm so glad both drivers did not sustain serious injury's. One of the BEST racing serie's imho.

See our F1 related articles too!