FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By zurich_allan
Couldn't find a thread for this already open so apologies if there is and I've missed it. Anyone else been watching it? Nations cup yesterday was just awesome, and really interesting to see Schumacher dominating (except for his one mistake) everyone including his own team-mate, our new F1 WDC... I have to say I was really impressed, especially with his performance in the final race of the final...

Can't wait for the individual event today now!! :)
If the Mercedes is any better next year than it was this past season, MS will be a force to reckon with for podiums, victories, heck maybe even the title...
If the Mercedes is any better next year than it was this past season, MS will be a force to reckon with for podiums, victories, heck maybe even the title...

We'll probably get it here on SPEED in a couple of months... I'm going into race weekend withdrawals.

We'll probably get it here on SPEED in a couple of months... I'm going into race weekend withdrawals.

Onto Football until Feb. :thumbup:
By robisf1
what a race! nice that Kovi and Catherine are ok

See our F1 related articles too!