FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
Was a bit surprised today to read that HH Frentzen has signed for Audi in the DTM ! It was looking as though he was facing retirement. Apparently Audi saw what HHF was capable of in F1 and think he hasn't had the opportunity to show the same talent in DTM yet.

Also, the female brit Susie Stoddart has signed for Merc so I will be keeping a close eye on her progress through the season !
By Freddie
Well, I was actually more surprised that Audi had signed with HHF than the other way round, HHF is history ! He always was - :D

A woman in DTM again ? GO, get 'em Susie !
By simac
I'm looking forward to seeing how he does. Fingers crossed he goes well and gets wheel to wheel with Mika - well, i'm allowed to dream aren't I ? LOL!

Susie has been going well in testing, i'm almost looking forward to the DTM season as much as F1 this year.
By Freddie
Yeah, DTM is really cool - I just wish there would be a few more manufacturers :(
By simac
Is it just Audi and Merc this year ? I Know that Opel have dropped out which seems a shame.
By Freddie
Yes, only Audi and Merc

And if Abt hadn't been so tenacious about staying there, Audio had never entered as a works team - then it would only have been Merc and that would probably have been death to newly reborn DTM
By Karen S
Hmm well after what I saw of HHF in DTM at Zandvoort last year - haha he REALLY should of retired....

nice one though Susie....great to have a female in the races against these guys....Go and show em gal !! :D

See our F1 related articles too!