FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
People I am going to Silverstone in 1 week, For a good day out!!!

Com'On Leon!!!

Now, before i book the day? Were should, or would the best place be, i'm thinking of the Pit straight? £40 a ticket :) will be a banging weekend!! Taking the Missus with me, So want it to be a good experience!! She is looking forward to it a little, But I really want some of the best seats.

So please advsie me folks!!!

So gimme some advice!!! :director:
Yer? Can't wait! Hope it is as awesome as people say!! Look forward to seeing Leon + James!!! :)

GROW MY SIDE BURNS!!!! :drink:
Last edited by Jamie on 20 Jul 10, 15:44, edited 1 time in total.
Leon will be hard pushed sadly.

The Suzuki isn't backed as much as previously and they've lost alot of time.

I mean Leon Camier lol :)
I am keeping the Sideburns alive, anyone who watched SBK knows what i mean ;) Nice Long Side Burns for Mr.Camier lol

I am keeping the Sideburns alive, anyone who watched SBK knows what i mean ;) Nice Long Side Burns for Mr.Camier lol

I knew who you meant, I just think Haslam is better :wink:

It'll be an interesting weekend. But it will be hard to to see anyone take points back from Biaggi.

It'll be an interesting weekend. But it will be hard to to see anyone take points back from Biaggi.

His lead is just :yikes:

But then again he was a headache to Rossi? So he has to be amazing lol!
But Camier next season? I think Camier will have a shance he lived on every track last season in BSK

But Camier next season? I think Camier will have a shance he lived on every track last season in BSK

It is hard to say with Camier. Granted, he had a great year in BSB, but he has found it hard to adjust so far at Aprilia.

Crutchlow is the one who I think may be the next British WSBK champion. Sadly that Yamaha isn't up to scratch. It really is missing the Spies effect.

It is hard to say with Camier. Granted, he had a great year in BSB, but he has found it hard to adjust so far at Aprilia.

Crutchlow is the one who I think may be the next British WSBK champion. Sadly that Yamaha isn't up to scratch. It really is missing the Spies effect.

Like Stoner, he is the only person who can ride it. ( spies)
But i do hope Camier will be the next WSBK Champ, hmmmm i don't know in the standings they are drawing? 138 Ptd
Watch from becketts. You get to see the bikes/cars switching direction at high spee then you see them again as they come round the new section. Two views for the price of one!

See our F1 related articles too!