FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
Valentino Rossi

Valentino Rossi

Max Biaggi

Rossi because of his antics after a win and that easy smile, he's got a very likeable persona and a cool customer. His signature "prison digger" celebration after a win is an instant classic.

Max Biaggi because of his reputation pre-Rossi. Right now he's tearing up the tracks in the other series.
Ben Spies;
I just love him, I have supported him since 2002 in his AMA days and loved his style and presence? His ability to adapt and change, Amazing in my eyes. And now he is taking the stage in Moto Gp. And is doing 1 heck of a great job!!

Jorge Lorenzo;
I liked him since 250CC days when watching him at my cuz's house. Talented and reminds me of a Moto Gp Alonso. Love his style and bold sense of style in moto gp.

Nicky Hayden;
He rides the Ferrari of Moto Gp, he is brilliant aggressive and can ride that Ducati, proven poor in the the 2010 season but don't count him out just yet! Lets watch.
Last edited by Jamie on 25 Jul 10, 09:51, edited 2 times in total.
1. Lorenzo-he's having a great season so far...I also love his racing style...
2. Rossi- Need I explain?
3. Spies- one of the most consistent riders this season

Glory.....Hmmmmm lol,

Had it with people this season, people slate Spies then support him?
1. Lorenzo-he's having a great season so far...I also love his racing style...
2. Rossi- Need I explain?
3. Spies- one of the most consistent riders this season

Glory.....Hmmmmm lol,

Had it with people this season, people slate Spies then support him?

I don't support him, I support lorenzo...I don't want spies to win any race because I want lorenzo to win the season.....the thread is asking for 3 riders so I gave 3.....

See our F1 related articles too!