FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By What's Burning?
"You Win Indy, You Win Monaco you Survive Le Mans"

Good advertising.
By What's Burning?
Harsh. I wanted to root for them but they didn't even make it to the first commercial break.
By What's Burning?
Anyone catch Petit Le Mans yesterday?

The Porsche GT3 Hybrid was an interesting watch, had it not been for two blown tires it would have actually been fighting for the overall GT lead with the Corvettes and Ferrari.

It basically uses Williams technology storing the electrical energy in a flywheel instead of in batteries.

Peugeot 1-2 so they were able to nip the reliability issues from Le Mans and they are certainly the top dog in the LMP1 class.
By texasmr2
Anyone catch Petit Le Mans yesterday?

The Porsche GT3 Hybrid was an interesting watch, had it not been for two blown tires it would have actually been fighting for the overall GT lead with the Corvettes and Ferrari.

It basically uses Williams technology storing the electrical energy in a flywheel instead of in batteries.

Peugeot 1-2 so they were able to nip the reliability issues from Le Mans and they are certainly the top dog in the LMP1 class.

CRAP :irked: !!! I endured a 6hr drive just to be treated like an outsider by my dad and brother when I could have been home watching the Petit Le Mans:( .
By texasmr2
Cool video enjoy.
[youtube]Ba-QD3wnfF8[/youtube]

See our F1 related articles too!