FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By McLaren
Just watching the practice live on Eurosport, I'm impressed it's on down here! Greg Mansell looks like me! :eek:

And sounds like his old man Nigel as well. :P

Why did he send you to sleep :wink::hehe:
By cap-dude
Just got back from a day out. Davidson, Wurz and Gene leading. Oh yeah :thumbup:

The GT2 battle is brilliant as well. The corvette still just 1 second behind the Ferrari.

Watching it in HD too which is beautiful.
By scotty
Can anyone hook me up with a stream?

edit: never mind found the speed TV coverage stream... :)
By scotty
I'm a student dude, legit Eurosport coverage is a pipe dream for me at this point in time... :hehe:
By cap-dude

You can always get access to eurosport player. It's only £4, which is nothing really for a quality full length stream.
By Gaz

You can always get access to eurosport player. It's only £4, which is nothing really for a quality full length stream.

yeh that what i ment.
By scotty
Alternator problems losing the #1 car the lead... :(
By Gaz

Davidsons about to go out and he was interviewed he said "i'm going to treat every lap like a quali lap" he wants that win.
By scotty

Davidsons about to go out and he was interviewed he said "i'm going to treat every lap like a quali lap" he wants that win.

I know you posted this last night but that's exactly what he's doing right now, matching the pole laptimes. It's awesome to watch.
By EwanM
... But not good enough. Audi take control simply because Peugeot decided to sprint the entire race. R15 plus isn't as fast but it is generally more reliable and looking good for 1-2
By texasmr2
When I went to bed last night it was still Peugeot in the lead buy with Audi running 2-3-4 :eek: . I wonder what I will find when coverage resumes this morning?
By Gaz
you win the race by finishing.

They pushed the pugs too hard from the start and they broke.
By texasmr2
I wonder if we will learn what the tub issue was on that one Pug I don't remember what number?

See our F1 related articles too!