FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By scotty
Anyone see the race from Sao Paulo?! Well worth a watch, it had more or less everything you would want from a good motor race! :thumbup:
By cap-dude
Anyone see the race from Sao Paulo?! Well worth a watch, it had more or less everything you would want from a good motor race! :thumbup:

Seen pictures and read stories. Sure looked like a race to watch. Unfortunatly I didn't see it
By scotty
BIG QUESTION!!!!

How did Sato do?

Ahaha! Actually, i'm not sure if you are being sarky or not - he crashed out on the first corner. :hehe:

I'm glad that Andretti walked away from his accident, that looked scary and could easily have gone very wrong.

If you can find the highlights it's seriously worth checking them out (i just got em of rapidshare myself), the race had big accidents, a bit of rain, several lead changes, the leader crashing out, etc etc etc.

Congrats to Will Power but Briscoe on the other hand... oh dear!
By vaptin
BIG QUESTION!!!!

How did Sato do?

Ahaha! Actually, i'm not sure if you are being sarky or not - he crashed out on the first corner. :hehe:

:rofl:
By texasmr2
Looking forward to todays St. Petersburg GP.
By scotty
Was the race any good? I'll search out the highlights if so...
By Jensonb
BIG QUESTION!!!!

How did Sato do?

Ahh memories :cloud9:
By 7UpJordan
We need Jake, DC and EJ for the IndyCar coverage in the UK, we also need Legard in the commentary box. :P
By 7UpJordan
Can't remember where Dario finished now... the race got better though and overtaking increased during the second half or so.

See our F1 related articles too!