FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By Selcouth_Feline
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/83700

Argh.

Nice. So at the start of the last set of races, he says Plato's whinging about nothing again and the cars are crap anyway. Then the team have one good race weekend so he backpedals like crazy. Good consistency there...
By EwanM
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/83700

Argh.

Nice. So at the start of the last set of races, he says Plato's whinging about nothing again and the cars are crap anyway. Then the team have one good race weekend so he backpedals like crazy. Good consistency there...

See Matt Neal The People's Champion doesn't need TOCA to slow down the LPG cars and even if The People's Champion did he would do his talking on track.
By 7UpJordan
shame they can't peg back the red bulls :P

We need those stewards from the Brands Hatch weekend who DQ'd Chilton to inspect the Red Bull's ride-height. :P
By EwanM
So a great day of racing at Oulton Park. Great to see THE PEOPLE'S CHAMPION extend his lead
By 7UpJordan
So a great day of racing at Oulton Park. Great to see THE PEOPLE'S CHAMPION extend his lead

We're talking about this guy right? :P

I SO wanted Stephen Kane to pass Matt Neal in the closing laps, the Airwaves team certainly "kicks up a gear" during the race.
By EwanM
If Dwanye Johnson was at Oulton today he'd say "Just bring it" to Neal's rivals.
By 7UpJordan
Off to Croft again on Sunday, was great last year, especially when Plato took off Matt Neal in the final race. :thumbup:
By EwanM
Off to Croft again on Sunday, was great last year, especially when Plato took off Matt Neal in the final race. :thumbup:

Hope that Matt Neal wins then and on his victory lap he gets out where you are, runs up and kisses you
By 7UpJordan
So much for going to Croft, relatives I was hoping to go with can't afford to go now, I could go, but I've had a pretty expensive month so I'm going to give it a miss for this year and watch it on TV, got British GP and a (hopeful) holiday in August to save up for.
By scotty
Damn, the Fords having problems in race 1 but at least Shedden won. :clap: Collard was complaining about his tactics on the track which is a bit bloody rich!

Race 2 was great! Matt Neal managed to give someone a great big whack and cause an accident too :hehe::rolleyes: Race 3 not so good really, apart from the last lap. Crazy racing, it was brilliant. :thumbup:

The BTCC NEVER fails to deliver.
By scotty
The only thing Matt Neal knows now is that the Chevy is now the fastest car and the title is slipping away from his greasy clutches...!
By MattMK45
The finale at brands this weekend will be quite something. 4 drivers with a shot of winning the championship. I'm rooting for Plato because he's had some stunning drives lately.

See our F1 related articles too!