FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By The Oz
I got a feeling that the rest of the year will be whingecup, whingecup, whingecup

:yikes::yikes::yikes:

I'll be the biggest supporter of Whincups endurance driver if he crashes in his first stint at Bathurst

Race 3 was sooo boring

It happens when Vodafone get in front.

Team Vodafone = :gay2:

Well it is Owen, so probaley could happen :hehe::hehe::hehe:
Although Owen is a bloody idoit, look what happen to McConvillie last year at Phillip Island.

Race 4 got so boring I got up in the middle of the race and went to my dad who i was watching it with "Right thats it, Im doing some homwork as it will be more fun and more interesting that this." God the first 4 races have ruined looking forward to clipsal :(
By LifeW12
I only watched the races so I could tape them. There was some good passing in Bahrain, but the battle for P1 was anticlimatic.

If they want to handicap TeamVodafone why not use like 100kg of success ballast? I could see it working because WTCC and the old FIA GT used it.
By scotty
Why handicap them? they are doing the best job, the others need to lift their game!

It's good for the neutrals though... works well in the BTCC for example.
I'm just watching the race from Abu Dhabi on MotorsTV, this track isn't as bad as I thought it was after last year's F1 race there, the GP2 race there the other week as good too.

Those Vodafone Holdens though do remind me of McLarens, as if it's like some kind of McLaren V8 Supercars team. :hehe:
By bud

Those Vodafone Holdens though do remind me of McLarens, as if it's like some kind of McLaren V8 Supercars team. :hehe:

hopefully the McLarens win the first 4 races also :hehe:
By bud
Well the clipsal 500 in Adelaide is the following weekend!

I'd like to see a race in Europe and the US maybe a joint event on a NASCAR road race!
By The Oz
Well the clipsal 500 in Adelaide is the following weekend!

I'd like to see a race in Europe and the US maybe a joint event on a NASCAR road race!

nascar? mate that will never happen as a joint event. I'd like to see a race in Europe but like America it won't happen. v8's will only go international in the middle east (Bahrain/Abu Dhabi) and Asia (Singapore is almost certain, maybe one or 2 other Asian places could host an event in the next 5 years). Other than that it will just stay in Aus and NZ.
By bud
If I were looking for two American tracks to host V8's, I'd take Laguna and Mid-Ohio

i can see alot of carnage back in the pack on the first lap at the cork screw :hehe:
Race 3 was sooo boring. I got a feeling that the rest of the year will be whingecup, whingecup, whingecup

So is the Bahrain race worth watching? Just wondering because they air the race over here in the states, and if its not I'll just wait until the aussie races.

See our F1 related articles too!