FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By bud
Thought id start a thread about the series seeing as its being broadcast in the USA this year. Might be a few fans of it on here other than the Aussies.

First race took place at Yas Marina under lights with Team Vadafones Jaime Whincup taking race 1 and race 2 in his McLaren liveried Holden. :D
By bud
why's holden copying Mclaren.

Oh btw the way, Go Ford!

the team Triple 8 Racing is sponsored by Vodafone i guess they are tying into the F1 sponsorship livery for a common image for fans.
We are getting delayed coverage bud as the Yas Marina race does not air until this saturday at 3am :yikes: but I'm cool with that and I'm looking forward to it.
By bud
We are getting delayed coverage bud as the Yas Marina race does not air until this saturday at 3am :yikes: but I'm cool with that and I'm looking forward to it.

Whoops sorry Greggs I just ruined the results for my American buddies :hehe:
By bud
2010 CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES

YAS V8 400, ABU DHABI 18 - 20 FEB

DESERT 400 BAHRAIN 25 - 27 FEB

CLIPSAL 500 ADELAIDE 11 - 14 MAR

AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX 25 - 28 MAR

ITM 400 HAMILTON 16 - 18 APR

CITY OF IPSWICH 300 30 - 02 MAY

WINTON MOTOR RACEWAY 14 - 16 MAY

SKYCITY TRIPLE CROWN, DARWIN 18 - 20 JUN

ARMOR ALL TOWNSVILLE 400 09 - 11 JUL

L&H 500 PHILLIP ISLAND 10 - 12 SEP

SUPERCHEAP AUTO BATHURST 1000 07 - 10 OCT

GOLD COAST SUPERCARNIVALE 22 - 24 OCT

FALKEN TASMANIA CHALLENGE 12 - 14 NOV

NORTON 360 SANDOWN CHALLENGE 19 - 21 NOV

SYDNEY TELSTRA 500 03 - 05 DEC

Whoops sorry Greggs I just ruined the results for my American buddies :hehe:

No biggy because it will still be a blast watching the races :wink: .
By scotty
Hmm, apparently this is broadcast on Five, although I've never noticed before. But if I can find it, I'll be watching it. :thumbup:

I've seen the V8's on five once before, you may have to be prepared for a very late night though! :hehe:
By bud
Hmm, apparently this is broadcast on Five, although I've never noticed before. But if I can find it, I'll be watching it. :thumbup:

I've seen the V8's on five once before, you may have to be prepared for a very late night though! :hehe:

a lot of Coffee needed then :D
By LifeW12
I got a feeling that the rest of the year will be whingecup, whingecup, whingecup

:yikes::yikes::yikes:

I'll be the biggest supporter of Whincups endurance driver if he crashes in his first stint at Bathurst

Race 3 was sooo boring

It happens when Vodafone get in front.

Team Vodafone = :gay2:

See our F1 related articles too!