FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By racechick
Yes, Rossi is taking his engineers with him to Ducatti. They work well together.

I know....he's an Aussie!

If you want to know just how good Jeremy Burgess is....the following is an except from his Wiki page..... very impressive.

"Winning machines prepared by Burgess range from the Suzukis of Randy Mamola to the Hondas of Ron Haslam, Freddie Spencer, Wayne Gardner, Mick Doohan and Valentino Rossi to the Yamaha of Valentino Rossi. Since July 1980, these riders have won 157 GP/MotoGP races (as at 2nd November 2009) and a total of fourteen World Championships on motorcycles that "JB" has either prepared himself or whose preparation he has overseen as crew chief. Burgess's machinery have achieved over 280 podium finishes."

I know he's an Aussie, I know he's mightie good and I love that he feels Rossi is good enough to follow from team...to team..to teammm
:)
By Jamie
2010 was a memorable season, especially for my texas terror. Aweseome season by him and i think he has proved himself to the hard members, such as bud ;) but I hope next year can see this man get his maidden victory. Look forward to it :thumbup:
By oaba09
The spies-lorenzo yamaha tandem should be interesting to watch...

Can't wait for the season to start!
By Jamie
Spies and Lorenzo's new livery is looking awesome...Honestly cannot wait for this season to begin...Spies helmet looks awesome!!!

Look forward to the battles we will see in the forth coming months.
By Hexagram
Were living in the past on this thread title don't ya think? Moto GP 2011 thread might be in order? :yes:

See our F1 related articles too!