FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By racechick
What a race today!! Rossi on Lorenzo....briliant, and he's still got tendons not attached on his shoulder :eek:
By Hexagram
What a race today!! Rossi on Lorenzo....briliant, and he's still got tendons not attached on his shoulder :eek:

Lorenzo has wanted a shot at Rossi all season to try "Legitimize" his title this season. Well he got it.

Rossi 1 - Lorenzo 0

[youtube]sH2f8WiQ9Y4[/youtube]

I think Rossi is out for the rest of the season now as he has to have surgery on his shoulder?

Also poor Pedrosa. :(
By racechick

Lorenzo has wanted a shot at Rossi all season to try "Legitimize" his title this season. Well he got it.

Rossi 1 - Lorenzo 0

[youtube]sH2f8WiQ9Y4[/youtube]

I think Rossi is out for the rest of the season now as he has to have surgery on his shoulder?

Also poor Pedrosa. :(

Yeah I think Pedrosa cud have won Sunday'S race, Dovitsioso did well, i think Pedrosa wud have had it. Im growing a like for Danni and a dislike for Lorenzo...he's whinging ' oh, er, Rossi tried to overtake me, thats soooooooooo not fair. Ok the stewards didnt see anything but it was so dangerous'. Get over yourself Lorenzo! If Rossi wasnt injured you'd be nowhere.This is racing! We have enough prima donna's in F1! If you dont like mixing it back off!!
By Hexagram
Rossi = god!!!

:hehe:

Good win for him today. Although hats off to Lorenzo, he is a very deserving champion.
By DOOOMKULTUS
Get over yourself Lorenzo! If Rossi wasnt injured you'd be nowhere.

Amen to that.

Obviously.

Yamaha would be nothing today if it wasn't for Rossi's technical brilliance as well.

Congrats to Lorenzo as well (only the 2nd spanish motogp premier class champ EVER), he isn't behaving like a sausage yet so i still don't mind him. He has spoken numerous times that Rossi is the greatest. hope he doesn't get too cocky now.

Rossi on a Ducati nxt season, just typing that gives me goosebumps, damn!
By racechick
Get over yourself Lorenzo! If Rossi wasnt injured you'd be nowhere.

Amen to that.

Obviously.

Yamaha would be nothing today if it wasn't for Rossi's technical brilliance as well.

Congrats to Lorenzo as well (only the 2nd spanish motogp premier class champ EVER), he isn't behaving like a sausage yet so i still don't mind him. He has spoken numerous times that Rossi is the greatest. hope he doesn't get too cocky now.

Rossi on a Ducati nxt season, just typing that gives me goosebumps, damn!

Cant wait!!!!!
By DOOOMKULTUS
http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/ross ... t+valencia

Rossi will test with Ducati in Nov. Nice to see this happen.
Unlike last time when Honda prevented him from early testing even though Rossi still ended up wining his first race on a Yamaha and the Championship that year as well.
Nice to see Yamaha not being douche-bags as Honda were.
This development certainly wont hurt Rossi :)
By racechick
Rossi has had his operation to reattach the tendons on his shoulder. The damage was much worse than they had expected, which makes his performances even more spectacular. Get better soon Rossi and start working on that Ducatti :cloud9:
By hounddub

This is really only part of the truth behind Rossi's success. His entire race engineering team came across to him following the retirement of Mick Doohan (at Honda). Jeremy Burgess and his squad are the real brains in that team...they all came to Yamaha with him....but are they moving to Ducati?.....

......that may be the biggest question for Valentino next year......and here's the answer http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/racing/jeremy-burgess-joins-rossi-ducati-official/
By racechick
Yes, Rossi is taking his engineers with him to Ducatti. They work well together.
By hounddub
Yes, Rossi is taking his engineers with him to Ducatti. They work well together.

I know....he's an Aussie!

If you want to know just how good Jeremy Burgess is....the following is an except from his Wiki page..... very impressive.

"Winning machines prepared by Burgess range from the Suzukis of Randy Mamola to the Hondas of Ron Haslam, Freddie Spencer, Wayne Gardner, Mick Doohan and Valentino Rossi to the Yamaha of Valentino Rossi. Since July 1980, these riders have won 157 GP/MotoGP races (as at 2nd November 2009) and a total of fourteen World Championships on motorcycles that "JB" has either prepared himself or whose preparation he has overseen as crew chief. Burgess's machinery have achieved over 280 podium finishes."

See our F1 related articles too!